**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Compensation for Cav Nexus

Not sure whether I am the only one who is yet to receive compensation for the Cavalier Nexus Crystals purchased within this months daily card? I am seeing YouTube videos of people receiving compensation, however I am yet to get this. I purchased at the time of the wrong drop rates (unknown to me at the time).Any news on when we will receive it?

Comments

• Did you buy the original offer in the first 30 minutes before the drop rates were fixed?
  • BlxndyBlxndy Posts: 145 ★★
    To answer the above questions, when I checked the drop rates were 0.8% for a 6*. Now whether within the process or me buying them they changed, I don’t know. But I think this is very unlikely. I mentioned it to my alliance asking if those drop rates were correct.

I actually have a screenshot of a conversation with one of my alliance mates where I had purchased the bundle (at the wrong rate), as I informed him a downside is that the cav rates were wrong. I had purchased the bundle prior to this message.
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    If you don't recive by now, i don't think you'll get them. You can contact support and try there

If you don't recive by now, i don't think you'll get them. You can contact support and try there

I am not massively fussed as I got pretty good results from the cavs anyway, I was just curious to see if anyone else had the same. But thanks for the advice :smile: