**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Bring on the gargantuan foot!

Following the recent Galactus teaser I, personally, am really looking forward to taking my best champions up against an enormous foot, battling my way to victory against the shoelaces of the devourer of planets. Who's with me?

Jokes aside, I know that Galactus can alter his size, but will he show up in his regular attire or as an Elvis impersonator?

However he is presented to us, I'm excited.

Comments

• Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Immortus Acting Like A Big Deal

GALACTUS

Made a Sharable Version.
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Snuggzy said:

Following the recent Galactus teaser I, personally, am really looking forward to taking my best champions up against an enormous foot, battling my way to victory against the shoelaces of the devourer of planets. Who's with me?

Jokes aside, I know that Galactus can alter his size, but will he show up in his regular attire or as an Elvis impersonator?

However he is presented to us, I'm excited.

I wonder if he uses orthotics? If so, we already know his weakness: plantar fascia pain.
  • Options
    Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Can i get some context to this? FYI i have not finished this months EQ so i suspect it has something to do with that....
  • Options
    SnuggzySnuggzy Posts: 244 ★★
    Skiddy212 said:

Can i get some context to this? FYI i have not finished this months EQ so i suspect it has something to do with that....

You're correct. Galactus' imminent arrival is teased throughout this month's EQ. In regard to the Elvis impersonator comment, see What If (Vol 2) #34.
  • Options
    Kerneas said:

An average apple has 12cm diameter. Galactus eats planets like apples. Earth has a diameter of 12000 km. Now let's assume the height of average male is 180cm. So proportionatelly, Galactus' height should be 180 000km, which is 180 million meters. So with that big Galactus, his thumb (3x2cm on normal person) would be 3000x2000 km, roughly the size of 2/3 of the USA.

Lol this is such a nonsense

You're talking about a Being of Pure Energy that's houses in a Purple Suit with a Giant Headress, looks like what being perceives him, and "Eats" Planets by consuming all of their Life Energy which maintains a Balance in the greater Universe... We've already well passed Nonsense.

Also Galactus can Change his Size at will and is rarely shown Big Enough to Hold a Planet in his Hand like an Apple, since that would most likely expend more Energy than needed, in his First Appearance he was a little bigger than a Skyscraper and in other Appearances he's the same Size as Celestials.
  • Options

Kerneas said:

An average apple has 12cm diameter. Galactus eats planets like apples. Earth has a diameter of 12000 km. Now let's assume the height of average male is 180cm. So proportionatelly, Galactus' height should be 180 000km, which is 180 million meters. So with that big Galactus, his thumb (3x2cm on normal person) would be 3000x2000 km, roughly the size of 2/3 of the USA.

You're talking about a Being of Pure Energy that's houses in a Purple Suit with a Giant Headress, looks like what being perceives him, and "Eats" Planets by consuming all of their Life Energy which maintains a Balance in the greater Universe... We've already well passed Nonsense.

Also Galactus can Change his Size at will and is rarely shown Big Enough to Hold a Planet in his Hand like an Apple, since that would most likely expend more Energy than needed, in his First Appearance he was a little bigger than a Skyscraper and in other Appearances he's the same Size as Celestials.
    That could be taken more argumentively than intended, it was written as making fun of the circumstances and just mentioning the fact he can change his Size.
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Kerneas said:

He actually processes the energy of the planet thru his machines to feed.

So it should be, instead, compared to the size of dehydrated apple chips.

Maybe apple juice?

Apple sauce??

Never mind, I retract my statement.
  • Options
    Lovejoy72 said:

Kerneas said:

He actually processes the energy of the planet thru his machines to feed.

So it should be, instead, compared to the size of dehydrated apple chips.

Maybe apple juice?

Apple sauce??

Never mind, I retract my statement.
    Actually he doesn't Require the Machines to "Eat" the Planet/Energy, he just gets more out of it by using them.

So it's like if you hate the Skin of an Apple so you Bit off Every Piece of Skin then ate the inside of the Apple, losing a little bit of Apple as you go because your Bite isn't Perfect, or you could instead use an Apple Peeler/Divider allowing you to eat the
    inside of the Apple without the Skin...