UPDATE: A new Hotfix (v32.2.3) is now being released to address this issue. Please keep an eye on your App Store for this update to address the below issue.

We are currently experiencing an Error when Summoners view a Champion’s Synergies while in the Champion Selection screen in Arenas and Duels. We are aware of this issue and are working on a Hotfix to address it. In the meantime, please avoid using the synergy menu to prevent this error and crash. We apologize for this inconvenience. Updates will be posted here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/293506/error-when-looking-at-synergies-from-champion-selection-screen

Beta forums access

RillianRillian Posts: 227 ★★★
Clicking the link from within the beta takes me to a forum login page, and then here.

Maybe I’m being blind but I can’t see the beta forums anywhere.

Comments

• EggsandbaconEggsandbacon Posts: 12
    Same trying to gain access to find out if and/or when rank up materials will be available in the beta so that champs can be tested against nodes etc.
  • Robbo9Robbo9 Posts: 31
    Same problem here. Would be nice to be able to give feedback.

@Eggsandbacon to answer your question though in all likelihood there won’t be. You test your roster as it is, or at least as it was 2 weeks ago in my case. If you have the catalysts you can rank up without affecting your actual account. I took Aegon to r3 to test him out.
  • TobasTobas Posts: 4
    Same with me:
    Permission Problem

You don't have permission to do that.
  • RillianRillian Posts: 227 ★★★
    Also unable to complete beta feedback form.