A step in the wrong direction

KILLMФИGЕЯKILLMФИGЕЯ Member Posts: 122 ★★
I LOVED what kabam was starting to do, side quests were getting fun, act 7.1 dropped and it was MILES better than the mess act 6 was.
Variants were so much fun, using 3 stars or XL champs etc.
7.2 came out and wow!
Cav eq dropped and the rewards were meh…..ok just a bump in the road, it’s all good! Right?

All of a sudden 2021 champs were really bad and side quest started disappearing, worse nodes and more unstoppable and unblockable champs/nodes were coming out.

BUGS, crashes, broken A.I. Weird intercept like they’re reading every input we make?!

Carinas challenges! Yes, wait labrynth with 4*s? That’s not possible without a couple odins worth of units? That can’t be right…..

Alliance wars have become insanely stale and not worth the rewards.
7.3 came out! Ok looks fun? Wait what’s this Paradox node everywhere? This is annoying and not even remotely fun, but maybe it’s only 7.3?
7.4 beta comes out and seems to be a copy paste of 7.3 with pages worth of node reading and annoying node combos and dammit….Paradox is back!

Now variant 8…..wow, the words to describe this is just wow and not in a good way! Wow as in how the hell did somebody approve this? Was it tested? And the rewards are the same stale variant rewards! apparently not aimed at us end game players! But the champ depth needed, nodes, attack values and fights seem to be aimed at us?

Unfortunately you guys are converting back to old ways of really bad content that forces people to spend units rather than enjoy your game with meaningful content aimed at skill.

I’ve been playing since the 2nd week this game came out and I’d like to continue playing but the direction new content is heading, doesn’t look promising at all.