**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

this small addition will solve the our gold problems

demonslayer5demonslayer5 Posts: 158
edited November 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
guys a few weeks before there had been a post about gold shortage, if feel that adding selectors in aw or aq might solve this.
we all love those juicy aw season rewards and but what are we going to do if we cant use the resources or level up champs?
for example if an alliance places gold 3- the summoners get a some 6star shards, a 5star nexus , tier5 basic, tier4 cc and tier2 alpha.
mostly the rank up materials go into the overflow and eventually we lose them after 30 days , instead kabam could give a selector where we could get the resources or a good chunk of gold(somewhere around 3 mill for gold3). or they could give a us selector in aq where we could choose between the materials or gold.
i feel that this will solve the gold problems , pls let me know your ideas and opinions !
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Nah there are no gold problems. Most of us are facing a "gold shortage" only because of whaling out 9 mill something on the gold offers. This is the result of that. You just had last month's side quest too which gave out 350K gold per run of legendary and you had 28 runs. You could have gotten 9.8 mill gold from last month's sq alone.

Plus, december is just around the corner and that means gifting event too (probably). GGC's there give out a ton of gold not to mention iirc, there's also a gold boost that comes during anniversary week. Just gotta hold out till then.
  • demonslayer5demonslayer5 Posts: 158
    i could barely do last month's side quest, and i only bought the 460k offer. kabam is not giving us the correct difficulty, then how do we get gold?
  • demonslayer5demonslayer5 Posts: 158
    we are spending so many resources by ranking up defenders and attackers! cant we get some gold back?on top of that we are get attacker bans!!!! for every sidequest we need a paticular counter and even though we have them we cant use them because they need to be feed some iso and catalyst
  • Arbrowe91Arbrowe91 Posts: 33
    Yeah arena keeps my gold on high supply simple from selling iso grandmaster crystals there have saved alot of problems
  • NastyPhishNastyPhish Posts: 583 ★★★
    They don’t care about your gold problems. Spend money or throw your life away in arena. They aren’t going to fix it. Even though it would take them 5 minutes. It would cost them money. Not gonna happen.
  • Sergeant_Sergeant_ Posts: 272 ★★
    Gold is a huge issue atleast for me rn. Had about 700k gold and decided to take my awakened 5* Archangel to r4. But with all that damn gold (which btw took me days and days to get), I was able to rank him up and level him up only to lvl 38. Kinda hurt ngl....