**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* Phoenix, worth it?

I just got a 5* Phoenix, she's unduped, should i take her to rank 4? i don't have any rank 4 5* character cause i dont have any good to rank up, i also have 4* 4/40 Thor, should i go for rank 5? i think he's way more useful than Phoenix but don't know if Phoenix at rank 4 would be good

Comments

• ForumGuyForumGuy Posts: 285 ★★
    If you dupe her yes, if not, the most u want to do is maybe r3 (idk your situation or your account so idk if t4cc are really rare for you and stuff. No offense).
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    I wouldn't rank 4 a phoenix even if she were duped, there are so many better options especially now that the pool includes so many amazing champions. Unduped she is pretty useless compared to a duped 4* thor even a rank 4 she won't have the damage to compete with Thor and unduped that's all she has
  • Danicb94Danicb94 Posts: 97
    well
    ForumGuy wrote: »
    If you dupe her yes, if not, the most u want to do is maybe r3 (idk your situation or your account so idk if t4cc are really rare for you and stuff. No offense).

Well t4cc aren't much rare anymore, i had 7 cosmics, used 3 to rank her to rank 3 and i have 4 left which i think i will use for Thor, with quests, aq , glory they come with time, what i'm not sure is if i should "waste" my t2 alpha on her, cause they are really hard to get for me
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    I say R4 the Phoenix because you're pretty much maxing out your 5* to it's full potential. Not a great fighter yet, but will be well worth it if you dupe her!
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Do it for the prestige.
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    The prestige is insane on r4 Pheonix btw only people who lent know how to use her act like she's trash which she isn't.