**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Update Daily Quests

I don't know when the change was made last in the Daily Quests section but I honestly don't know who even runs the daily question anymore besides the new players.

I think it's time for a revamp in that section, where it can give more tier 4 basic/class, and start giving some Tier 1 Alpha, tier 2 Alpha, and for thrown breaker and Cavalier some tier 5 basic.

For my current situation, I'm overflowing in Tier 1 and tier 2 Alpha, but I've been sucked dry from my tier 4 basic, most of that has to do with the pretty decent buffs lately (have more five stars worth ranking up now). And I was looking for other areas to get tier 4 basic, and I don't do arena so I remembered that the daily quests offer some. And I have to say the amount that you get for going through the tier 4 basic daily quest, is absolutely pathetic.

The screenshot shows the amount of tier 4 basic you get in the four star chest...

(Not to mention completion and exploration combined only gives you 2700 adding up what you can potentially get in the chest could come up to close or maybe even a little bit more than 5000. Which is less than 15% of a tier 4 basic)

Seeing that, I think we need an absolute revamping of the daily quests. Where the daily quests are also aligned with overall progression.

Please take this into account Kabam, would be nice to see some improvement in this area instead of it being a waste in your database, especially for when it comes to higher level players.

Comments

• ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,733 ★★★★★
    Yeah, I agree. I find the daily quests somewhat valuable for stuff like t2cc and t3b, but anything above that is absolutely not worth doing at any point in time. It doesn't really matter where you are, progression-wise, it's still always a bad idea to go in. I really do hope they revamp it. Don't remove what works (I really want an easy alternative to get some low-level resources) but add something new that we can actually use.