**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Raise the level 60 cap?

Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
edited November 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
I've been sitting idle at level 60 for years now...as I'm sure plenty of you have as well.

I miss the progression of leveling up and the satisfaction it brings.

I know some may say that getting extra mastery points will brake the game...to which I disagree.

The A.I. keeps on getting more difficult nodes and combinations there of. Allow us, the player base to increase our mastery's as another opntion to deal with these A.I. nodes.

Right now it feels like you need to have specific champion.

Raise the level 60 cap? 80 votes

Yes, raise the level 60 cap
62%
CrimsonBadgerDarkZenDrake2078KossukoseSungjHeadrollerKnorr7227NojokejaymThatGuyYouSaw235Lestat2499p01arisJohnLocke117StueyoneNEXTONBLEEDlNG_DGE_Sham_SbkruebX_Factor_AgentHavanaknightRax38 50 votes
No, leave it at level 60
37%
GamerHort4AKTEKAckbar67cx23433ClynevaSummonerNRspiderbites0196Denzel116LordSmasherMobile_P0tat0SpagNidusTimeGenesisMaratoxMasterpuffDontsellthemHoitadoHagureMeijinChaosMax1012DarkKnight646 30 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    No, leave it at level 60
    I wouldn’t mind it being raised purely for cosmetic reasons, but adding more mastery points isn’t a good idea
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,322 ★★★★★
    Not for energy cap but for mastery points it might be good?
  • Options
    DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 766 ★★★
    No, leave it at level 60
    Not for mastery points but for pure looks
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    No, leave it at level 60

Not for energy cap but for mastery points it might be good?

Giving endgame players more mastery points would be a terrible idea. Being able to run multiple mastery sets at the same time would be op

• Options
    Danemo666Danemo666 Posts: 165 ★★
    I'd be happy with the increase. Not for mastery points. But just if you got a bit of gold each time would be good
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,362 ★★★★★
    No, leave it at level 60
    Probabaly better to introduce some new concept they you get from completing Act 8 to get some extra bonuses.
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    No, leave it at level 60
    Too much work