**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Finally Cavalier!

Figured it was about time to make the push to cavalier. I don’t have a stacked roster so it was somewhat difficult, but I was able to power through. 6.1.2 and 6.1.5 we’re definitely the hardest for me. I was able to take down CB with r3 BWCV. Took a long time, but got him down with like 3 revives. And then after that it was smooth sailing. Final Sentinal boss took a few revives due to mistakes but nowhere near as difficult as CB. Rewards gave me enough to open another 6* and here’s who I got! Pretty happy about it overall. Red Mags is better imo but white mags can still provide amazing damage and utility. This is also the team I used. Other than that what’s the next piece of content I should tackle? Variants, act 5 exploration, Cav EQ?

Comments

• I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,184 ★★★★

Figured it was about time to make the push to cavalier. I don’t have a stacked roster so it was somewhat difficult, but I was able to power through. 6.1.2 and 6.1.5 we’re definitely the hardest for me. I was able to take down CB with r3 BWCV. Took a long time, but got him down with like 3 revives. And then after that it was smooth sailing. Final Sentinal boss took a few revives due to mistakes but nowhere near as difficult as CB. Rewards gave me enough to open another 6* and here’s who I got! Pretty happy about it overall. Red Mags is better imo but white mags can still provide amazing damage and utility. This is also the team I used. Other than that what’s the next piece of content I should tackle? Variants, act 5 exploration, Cav EQ?

You can clear act 6 with this roster
    You just need mr.sinister counter
  • AidenTheWiseAidenTheWise Posts: 311 ★★

You can clear act 6 with this roster
    You just need mr.sinister counter
    Yikes. Imma pass on that until I got some high leveled champs. But I do have 5* Howard who could work 😂
  • BlaccLotus1BlaccLotus1 Posts: 15
    Congrats to the OP
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
    Your 6* Roster is kinda amazing! Congrats!
    Riptide said:

Your 6* Roster is kinda amazing! Congrats!

Thanks! Yeah definitely got some lucky pulls. I would say 3 god tier. BP kinda meh and Joe fixit is buff-worthy so I’m hoping for that. But 3 mutant 6* bruh 😂
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Congrats. Cav changed the game for me and opened up a lot of opportunities. I’m still cav now, probably chasing thronebreaker after gifting event
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    Congrats on the mags!
    Skiddy212 said:

Congrats. Cav changed the game for me and opened up a lot of opportunities. I’m still cav now, probably chasing thronebreaker after gifting event

I agree the rewards are definitely going to get better. Good luck on your path to thronebreaker friend! 👍🏽
  • zxczxc Posts: 38
    congo
    ]

• Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    Really waiting for my second mutant or skill six star but can't spend on dual class crystal offers
  • Maltyo9Maltyo9 Posts: 270 ★★★
    @AidenTheWise

Congrats! Nice job, man
  • Maltyo9Maltyo9 Posts: 270 ★★★

Really waiting for my second mutant or skill six star but can't spend on dual class crystal offers

@Real_Madrid_76_2

Just out of curiosity, why do you insist on jumping in other people's threads with stuff like this?
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    Maltyo9 said:

@Real_Madrid_76_2

Just out of curiosity, why do you insist on jumping in other people's threads with stuff like this?
    Coz he got what I wanted in my account so just being jealous of it @Maltyo9
  • Captain_MonticaCaptain_Montica Posts: 317 ★★
    Nice magneto X pull
    But his PI is lower than joe fixit ?
    Or it is a bug ?
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    Congrats! I love White Mags, have him at r3 6. Cav and UC EQ will take first priority each month as they are temporary, knock them out with time to spare each month and then chip away at act 5 and Variants as time and energy allows. If you play AQ and AW you will also need to use strategy as to what you do when. Decide which content (less difficult) you can complete during alliance events and then have a plan for which content you will really go hard on (use energy refills) during the break from alliance events when your full roster is available to you.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Congrats
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    Congrats man, it's a real milestone. And white Mags is a decent prize.

He's got real utility and is a solid champ. He just suffers a bit by comparison to Red Mags, but he's a useful champ.

Nice magneto X pull
    But his PI is lower than joe fixit ?
    Or it is a bug ?

Nah bruh Joe is at like level 10 rn. Magneto isn’t leveled up at all 😂

Congrats! I love White Mags, have him at r3 6. Cav and UC EQ will take first priority each month as they are temporary, knock them out with time to spare each month and then chip away at act 5 and Variants as time and energy allows. If you play AQ and AW you will also need to use strategy as to what you do when. Decide which content (less difficult) you can complete during alliance events and then have a plan for which content you will really go hard on (use energy refills) during the break from alliance events when your full roster is available to you.

Thanks for the tips my guy!