**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Autofight update

rivetrivet Posts: 254
edited November 2021 in General Discussion
I could be missing sth. but I have not seen people discussing what I think an important QoL change since last game update. Something I think Kabam did great for QoL change, but didn't see it mentioned in the update notes.

Now in autofight, if one of your champion dies, it automatically starts with another champion. Previously, autofight will stop until you click before another champion can entering the autofight. This seems minor but it is significant if you do autofight RoL. You can now safely pick up a whole team to fight as long as you can in RoL, or even if you pick only 1 main champion (e.g. Diablo with suicide), you don't need to kill the synergy partner with worry about system autopick them before your main champion. Pretty much, now all you have to do for RoL farming is start the fight, click autofight, then after everychampion KOed, click end fight, restart, then click autofight, it starts all over again. So much easier than before! Even for some other quest, it will save time if you can autofigh whole path with 5 champion, but may have 1 died on the path.

Comments

• SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    It also seems that direct path teleporters on the quest path can be done automatically rather then manually. Very helpful change!