**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gold - A Key issue in Mcoc

DiablordDiablord Posts: 504 ★★★
edited November 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Let's take a hypothethical question - What are you always short of in mcoc? Most answers would be Gold or ISO8
Iso can be solved with consistent 4* dupes, gold though, can not.
This has been an issue for many years, during 2018-ish they addressed this, soon we got incursions and gold updates, fast-forward a bit, We get the incursions gold buff and sigil.
So for a year or so it was fine.
But, now this issue has risen again.
This post is to address the gold issue for F2P players.
F2P players can not access sigil gold event.
Incursions give a fair bit of gold, but that is not enough to meet the game's demands.
I want to rank 2 my 5* namor, I have no gold.
To put that to perspective
A r3 5* champ, well over 200k-400k gold is spent.
Now bump that up.
R5 5*s are quite common and are needed for act 6 and above.
To R5 a 5* from R1 approximately 1 to 1.2 mil gold is used.
Bump that up more, 6* R3s, For r1 to r3 takes 2.2 to 3.1mil.

I would like to propose a few changes that could be made to solve this issue.

1. Add uncollected gold crystals in glory store.
2. Increase amount of gold given by Solo events
3. This is a far reach, but maybe reduce cost of ranking up 5*s/6*s
4. Start giving gold in AW, This will also encourage players to play AW to Quote kabam " Make People want to play AW and enjoy it while getting good rewards from it"
5. Grant all players a monthly quest that grants upto 700k gold based on level of progression.I have made a spoiler with approximate gold given based on progrression levels
Challenger: 40k gold
Act 2 completed( i forgot the title): 55k gold
Proven: 90k gold
Conqueror: 135k gold
Uncollected: 350k gold
Cavalier: 850k gold
Thronebreaker 1.1mil gold
The difficulty of quest will vary with progression level.
It will have 1 fight with upto 4 nodes.

This is a wierd feature that could be usefull.
Everyone has useless crystals lying in thier crystals tab, so why not add a way to sell crystals for gold.
Lets say you have 2 star crystals with you, you find them useless so you sell the crystals for a bit of gold.

To conclude this post, I would like to say that Kabam have been trying there best and I appreciate it.
If some of the other issues were addressed, then players might not mind the parry issues too much.

Regards,
Your 5+ year player
Diablord ( Artikram )

Comments

• unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    Good point, ranking up 5*s presents me some gold shortage, how about reduce the time it takes for the incursions to reset?
  • DiablordDiablord Posts: 504 ★★★

Good point, ranking up 5*s presents me some gold shortage, how about reduce the time it takes for the incursions to reset?

Good idea.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    Actually, Kabam did increase gold intake again after the Incursions etc gold increase. They just didn’t announce it.

Monthly EQ did not provide gold per path completion. Now they provide 40k/Cav, 20k/UC, 10k/Masters, 5k/Heroic. Going by the rough 445566 path template, it’s 30x75k= 2.25m additional gold monthly (math maybe be wrong but it’s roughly there).

Side quests now also provide quite a decent amount of gold.

To be honest, there will never be enough gold unless someone does some arena. It’s an unlimited source and absolutely free to play.

(I’m sitting on 159m on my main that does arena milestones religiously for the units, and I level up every champ I get. On my alt that doesn’t do arena at all, I’m at 10m but I am very selective on who I level up, simply because input < output if I were to be more frivolous in my rank ups.)
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    xNig said:

Actually, Kabam did increase gold intake again after the Incursions etc gold increase. They just didn’t announce it.

Monthly EQ did not provide gold per path completion. Now they provide 40k/Cav, 20k/UC, 10k/Masters, 5k/Heroic. Going by the rough 445566 path template, it’s 30x75k= 2.25m additional gold monthly (math maybe be wrong but it’s roughly there).

To be honest, there will never be enough gold unless someone does some arena. It’s an unlimited source and absolutely free to play.

(I’m sitting on 159m on my main that does arena milestones religiously for the units, and I level up every champ I get. On my alt that doesn’t do arena at all, I’m at 10m but I am very selective on who I level up, simply because input < output if I were to be more frivolous in my rank ups.)

Holy smokes donate some gold to me
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★

xNig said:

Holy smokes donate some gold to me
    Took 5-6 years of almost all arenas to slowly build up to this point. Gold is always a slow grind to build up. Just monitor your input v output and level up carefully only during level up event. You’ll be fine if you manage it well. Pretty straightforward.