**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rework for Black Panther(Civil War)

I was wondering when will the Black Panther(Civil War) have a rework. I have been waiting so long for buffs and new animation.

Comments

• Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,090 ★★★★★
    It all depends on whether or not John has any ideas on where to take the MCU version.
  • Options
    Awesomhi33Awesomhi33 Posts: 8
    That was what I was thinking about--the MCU version. It'll be great.
  • Options
    BartekTymoczkoBartekTymoczko Posts: 307 ★★
    Kabam, please. Give an upgrade to BPCW! I see a lot of potential in it. In fact, everything will probably need to be renewed! Even improve SP2. I thought that the current SP2 could be changed to SP1, and the new SP2 would be hitting the ground. I know it sounds nonsensical, but my point is that the more damage we get (even by defense), SP2 will get stronger. A shock wave caused by hitting the ground could impose a stun and an armor break. And all this without any senergy to make this character gain some meaning and give more fun. The same goes for Cyclops (New Xavier School), but that's a topic for another conversation. Greetings Kabam.
  • Options

Kabam, please. Give an upgrade to BPCW! I see a lot of potential in it. In fact, everything will probably need to be renewed! Even improve SP2. I thought that the current SP2 could be changed to SP1, and the new SP2 would be hitting the ground. I know it sounds nonsensical, but my point is that the more damage we get (even by defense), SP2 will get stronger. A shock wave caused by hitting the ground could impose a stun and an armor break. And all this without any senergy to make this character gain some meaning and give more fun. The same goes for Cyclops (New Xavier School), but that's a topic for another conversation. Greetings Kabam.

There is a rework going for black panther Civil War but it's not going to be ready until next year. Kabam John confirmed this on the Jay Axe podcast a couple months ago.
  • Options
    BartekTymoczkoBartekTymoczko Posts: 307 ★★
    @Shadowstrike I see. Okay. I didn't know about it. Thanks. : D
  • Options

@Shadowstrike I see. Okay. I didn't know about it. Thanks. : D

No problem. It's something that slipped by a lot of people's radar due to a bunch of other big topics being discussed at the time
  • Options
    Dax_JanielsDax_Janiels Posts: 16
    It's been a year, and the new movie is out and the buff still isn't here.
    this is getting so frustrating.
  • Options

It's been a year, and the new movie is out and the buff still isn't here.
    this is getting so frustrating.

Contrary to what you've heard or told people, Buffs take time. They even broke down the timeline as to how long something like this could take: a numbers bump would take upwards of 2 months. An update could take upwards of 4 months and a full rework could take up to 6 months and if they've only started working on Black Panther in september, that means you still wouldn't see anything until February or March.
  • Options
    Paupershango_2006Paupershango_2006 Posts: 535
    I don't know if Black Panther (Civil War) will get reworked or not, but we will have to find out.