**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Changes need to be made

Let me preface this by saying that I consider myself a “medium-tier skills” player. After a fairly bad week of AQ and AW, I have now found myself completely out of “free” revives and health pots (From compensation, glory and loyalty).

Rough time in AQ because of dropped inputs, parry and dex issues, and horrible AI behavior (think twitch-blocking, holding specials despite constant baiting, and AI dashing back last second before I intercept). Rough time in AW from having to do some fights (multiple days) that I hadn’t planned on because alliance mates fell through or didn’t step up, have caused me to use a high amount of resources.

Now I’m down to having to use units to get AQ and AW revives, but maybe that’s what you’re planning on?

Until most of these game issues are sorted out, we either need to be able to get unlimited number of revives/pots from Glory or Loyalty, or be able to use general revives (not AQ/AW specific), because I cannot afford to keep buying units every time I need to get revives, and I don’t have the time or desire to grind arenas endlessly for battlechips.

Unfortunately, because of the alliance dynamic, I am pretty much forced to then buy units to get revives to make sure I can finish my part of AQ/AW every day, or else risk getting replaced because I’m “not doing my part”.

It’s a shame that I’m getting so frustrated with a game that I used to really enjoy playing. I’ve been playing non-stop since March 2015, and I don’t think I’ve ever been this frustrated and stressed out until this past year.

Comments

• Options
    UnitboyUnitboy Posts: 31
    And on top of that, kabam's dropping the worst monthly content
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,049 ★★★★★
    Got any clue how to fix the input issues quicker?
  • Options
    Little_Crocodili29Little_Crocodili29 Posts: 268 ★★★
    It was an attrocious week in AQ for sure. Dropped inputs left right and center. Lots of team mates suffering from it.