**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hawkeye Idea

ŁŤÇŁŤÇ Posts: 350 ★★★
edited November 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
I mentioned this with BP buff, so I will here again as well. Instead of giving him different arrows for different things, just give him massive "rupture" damage like Tigra. No one, that I know of, is immune to rupture. That, in itself, would be a good start to his DOT problem, with switching out different arrows.

Man, I hope this guy is good. It will definitely be setting out the precedent of all the OG Avengers moving forward.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Adding more damage isn’t always a good buff though. The added utility that would be possible from getting different arrows would also go a long way towards making him better
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    edited November 2021

Nobody is immune to rupture, but because it’s physical damage anyone with massive physical resistance will be much worse to fight.

Anyone tried to quake a Rhino with physical resistance node?

I did end up quaking a skill champ in war on a 90% physical resistance node

It was not fun
  • Options
    Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
    Well he got some special mechanic on his special that i know...leaked
  • Options
    Both good points.

The fact remains, HE is all about the arrow. I have a bad feeling we won't get the multiple arrow selection; which makes complete sense to do!!!!

I wish there would be more to his new kit than just arrow attacks. Give him slow, give him a random immunity, give him True Strike on all specials, just something extra to give him a spot in today's game.
  • Options

Well he got some special mechanic on his special that i know...leaked

@Hrishikesh713 What was leaked???