**RESOLVED ISSUE WITH SIDE QUEST KEYS**
The game team has resolved this issue. Keys will be distributed via in-game messages and the quest timer will be extended.
More information and timeline here.
*This includes currently unclaimable keys as well*
**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Game too laggy..

Still having major issues on my iPhone 6 with lag, dashing backwards, blocking, champs disappearing in the middle of fights.. Really frustrating and I am about to walk away from my alliance because the fun of playing is completely gone.. Ever since you guys tinkered with the gameplay since 12.0 this game has gone downhill.. I really don’t know why Kabam insist on trying to change things.. Seems like none have really worked out..

Comments

• And kabam doesn't care , like at all.
  • CammonRoCammonRo Posts: 377 ★★
    I am experiencing the worst lag I have ever seen in this game. It's apparent that it is due to network connections that are being made during your fight which is bad programming. The app should suspend all network communication during the fight and send results to the server after so your device's resources aren't over extended.
  • I just got lagged to death on act 4 fights .... If theses bugs and laggy gameplay didn't constantly hadicap me in fights i would get more done in game . this kind of **** makes the game not fun to play and its getting worse at an alarming rate