**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Completed story mission gets gaps

I have 97% in act 4.4.2 4.4.3 98% and 4.4.4 on 98%. The missing percentages seem to come from gaps in already running because of, as can be seen in the screenshots.

Gelaufene Story Mission bekommen lücken
Ich habe in Akt 4.4.2 97% 4.4.3 98% und 4.4.4 auf 98%. Die fehlenden Prozente kommen anscheinend von Lücken in bereits gelaufenden wegen, wie in den Screenshots zu sehen ist.

Comments

• Options
    mort_07mort_07 Posts: 475
    edited November 2021
    It's an old mistake. Occurs with some players. Nobody knows why that is.
    Wait for the mission event for Alliance, then you will at least get points for playing through.
    Post edited by Kabam Valiant on
  • Options
    SanguinarioSanguinario Posts: 5
    mort_07 said:

Wait for the mission event for Alliance, then you will at least get points for playing through.

Same is happening to me and no response from no one. Thought I had 100% now got to come back and waist energy on a path I did before because is not registering 100% stays at 98%. @Kabam Miike y’all need to look into this issue.
  • Options
    SanguinarioSanguinario Posts: 5
    PA55IV0 said:

I have 97% in act 4.4.2 4.4.3 98% and 4.4.4 on 98%. The missing percentages seem to come from gaps in already running because of, as can be seen in the screenshots.

Ich habe in Akt 4.4.2 97% 4.4.3 98% und 4.4.4 auf 98%. Die fehlenden Prozente kommen anscheinend von Lücken in bereits gelaufenden wegen, wie in den Screenshots zu sehen ist.

PA55IV0 said:

PA55IV0 said:

This is happening after the update of the act’s 1,2 and 3 is happening again is not old this was fix before now is back.
  • Options
    AAMAXIMUS01AAMAXIMUS01 Posts: 144
    mort_07 said:

Is this the best response we can get? What about the energy I already use @Kabam Valiant oh never mind I'm getting units for completion AGAIN so double the reward units. 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    The same happens to me! Act 4.4.4 I hope there's a solution because I want to complete the act already, I have wasted enough time and energy on this issue and I'm tired! @Kabam Miike please help
  • Options
    I'm having the same problem, I got a reply but since I can't remember the exact day I started my account, can't remember what my first 2 purchases and how much each was, they can't help me