**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Very late Joe fixit buff

JoshKosh557JoshKosh557 Posts: 2,833 ★★★★★
edited November 2021 in General Discussion
I’m about to read the buff spotlight but I made this Joe fixit buff earlier so I might as well post it now

Passive
immune to poision
Joe’s healing rate cannot be reduced or blocked
Joe fixit gains a new suit every 10 seconds
He cannot get the same suit twice

Hearts
Regen 0.167% health every second (5% health every 30 seconds)

Spades
20% chance to apply a 10 second vulnerability increasing crit damage by 50 and decreasing block proficiency by 10% per hit
20% chance to apply a weakness reducing attack by 10% for 10 seconds per hit

Clubs
Joe gains 100 crit rating for every hit in his combo meter

Diamonds
Joe slowly builds 4000+ attack over 60 seconds

Sp1
Inficts bleed dealing 2.5k damage over 5 seconds

Sp2 inflict 3.4 second stun additionally inflict 500 extra physical damage per debuff on the opponent

Sp3 Joe gains a seethe passive for 30 seconds. While seethe is active, opponents hitting into joes block will find him passively unstoppable. Successful intercepts give Joe a passive fury increasing attack by 50% for 3 seconds
Joe regens 30% off damage taken in this phase.

Sig ability
Joe gets to start choose the suit he starts a fight with

Additionally, heavy attacks trigger effects depending on the initially chosen suit

Hearts- inflict slow for 10 seconds

Spades- pause debuffs on opponent for 2 seconds excluding stuns

Clubs- Joe cannot gain precision buffs

Diamonds- Joe is immune to weakness debuffs

Synergies:

This is already in the game but Joe gains immunity to reverse controls with overseer on the team

Comments

• Options
    Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    I like your buff better 😂

You might want to increase the potency of the Heart healing, and maybe keep the Spades abilities as 100%, instead of 20.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,138 ★★★★★
    Not blown away by either buff too much, but let's see how they work when it goes live.
  • Options
    AidenTheWiseAidenTheWise Posts: 311 ★★
    Very cool seethe idea. Where did you come up with that idea?
  • Options
    AidenTheWiseAidenTheWise Posts: 311 ★★

Very cool seethe idea. Where did you come up with that idea?

@AidenTheWise It’s pretty similar to colossus sp3 + foresight

I wanted to give Joe a unique bit of utility that not many science champs have, seethe would let him get free openings through his block but normal intercepting/backdrafts every 3 hits would let him stack furies for a ton of damage.

The 30% healing paired with joes normal healing would let him heal from block damage he would take if you used his unstoppable block to get openings.
    Ahh very interesting. I didn’t know colossus had something like that but I really like the idea of it for Joe.