**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is it me?

Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 863 ★★★★
The map 8 AI is jacked up, all it does is block. They are nowhere near as aggressive as map 7 opponents. Anyone else noticing this?

Comments

• QuincyPeckQuincyPeck Posts: 63
    I don’t know about map 8, but I’m having a tough time baiting specials in map 6. They just will not throw them. I’ve already eaten three SP3s in section 1.
  • FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★

The map 8 AI is jacked up, all it does is block. They are nowhere near as aggressive as map 7 opponents. Anyone else noticing this?

Ngl, you might be right lol. I was baiting a CMM sp2 for like 15 second >_<
    Nothing too bad but can feel it
  • DiablordDiablord Posts: 501 ★★★
    I was baiting Nimrod's sp2 for like 50 seconds.
    Eventually my dex also decided to fail and i got comboed into oblivion
  • The map 8 AI is jacked up, all it does is block. They are nowhere near as aggressive as map 7 opponents. Anyone else noticing this?

• Even in map 4 5 in map 4 I was fighting og Guillotine I was spending a whole minute for her to pull sp1 and when she did it I tried dexing and then got pelted
  • FloorKillerFloorKiller Posts: 148 ★★
    AI is very passive in map6 too