**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

i think we need another AMA for guillotine buff

last one was a totall disaster(in my opinion tho). most questions were ignored and some that kabam john answered wasnt related to guillotine buff. community concerns didnt get an answer and kabam john didnt target them at all. people are still unsatisfied with this buff and i think another AMA is really needed

Comments

• Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    It's coming 'soon'
    If were lucky maybe in January
    For all we know it might be like the hood and take 2-6 month's
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    That depends what you expect.

You want it for Q&A? We definitely need it!

You want it for Guillotine rebuff? I feel like Kabam devs made it clear that they don't plan on "buffing" Guilly again. So if you hope next AMA reveals the buff, you are probably gonna be disappointed.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    There are more important things for Kabam to work on.
  • Options
    Kerneas said:

You want it for Guillotine rebuff? I feel like Kabam devs made it clear that they don't plan on "buffing" Guilly again. So if you hope next AMA reveals the buff, you are probably gonna be disappointed.

well didnt they had the same plan for hood?
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★

Kerneas said:

well didnt they had the same plan for hood?
    Iirc, they retracted Hood buff less than a week after the release and there was no AMA, he just got the buff after another months
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Considering how useless the first one was, you shouldn’t get your hopes up