**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Top 3 and Best Champs by class (Seriously)

This is what I think

Science - Quake
Mystic - Doc Doom
Mutant - AA
Skill - NF
Tech - Ghost
Cosmic - Hyperion

Top 3:
Science - Quake, HT, CAIW or Void
Mutant - AA, OR, Stryfe
Mystic - Doc Doom, BWCV, Magik
Skill - NF, Ægon, Mole-Man
Tech - Ghost, Warlock, Guilly 2099
Cosmic - Hyperion, CGR, Corvus Glaive

What do ya think?

Comments

• IcyCoolDudeDoodleIcyCoolDudeDoodle Posts: 587 ★★
    Completely forgot about him...He'll replace OR completely I guess

OR and Stryfe over apocalypse and magneto ?
    Cgr over herc ?
    Mole man over KP and shang chi ?
    Magik over diablo ?
    This list is very incorrect imo

Sorry, I took this from the web... I put Magneto in the top 3, don't know if Apoc will come in the list...
    I've heard CGR is only behind Hyperion in the Cosmics, I'll add Hercules over CG
    I played mole man, I feel he is better than the both of them... My research taken from the web also says that
    Magik's power control and limbo are very good from what i've heard. I never heard anyone say Diablo over Magik...

Maybe I'll do a better research next time. It's also about people' preferences...

• Sergeant_Sergeant_ Posts: 272 ★★
    Missing Herc, Mag, Chi and Apoc. Also I don't think Void is top 3 science
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★

OR and Stryfe over apocalypse and magneto ?
    Cgr over herc ?
    Mole man over KP and shang chi ?
    Magik over diablo ?
    This list is very incorrect imo

Sorry, I took this from the web... I put Magneto in the top 3, don't know if Apoc will come in the list...
    I've heard CGR is only behind Hyperion in the Cosmics, I'll add Hercules over CG
    I played mole man, I feel he is better than the both of them... My research taken from the web also says that
    Magik's power control and limbo are very good from what i've heard. I never heard anyone say Diablo over Magik...

Maybe I'll do a better research next time. It's also about people' preferences...

Yep. It's all people's preference. There's no one best option. Your list was from other older posts. Appreciate you took the time to research that, but this being a game, it all boils down to individual preferences. Moving forward, I'd say don't spend too much time on such lists.

Its not the worsr list ive seen that for sure. But this is coming from someone who r4 hyperion over sig 200 herc. Herc is the best cosmic and hes up there with quake and ghost as the very best of the game. He is insanely op

I did put him, he's first...
    Updated list

Science - Quake
    Tech - Ghost
    Mutant - AA
    Skill - NF
    Cosmic - Hyperion
    Mystic - Doc Doom

Science - Quake, HT, CAIW
    Tech - Ghost, Warlock, Gilly 2099
    Mutant - AA, Mags, Apoc
    Skill - NF, Ægon, Shang Chi/KP