**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rate or Tell me what you think of my R3 6*s

GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,205 ★★★★★

Comments

• FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    I love my R3 nebula

Great choice
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    thepiggy said:

Caveat: It's not fair to judge a roster, good is subjective, and nothing we can do about RNG.

You have 3 great r3s..Doom, Torch, and CGR.

Nebula is nice but there are better techs like Warlock and Ghost. The others range from solid (Dragonman) to not good (Starlord, Gambit, Mordo), and some fun ones (BWDO, Bishop).

I wouldn't have r3'd many of those but again, I don't know your luck and who am I judge in the end?

Cheers

It’s intentionally not ghost, corvus, and claires.

Jealous of that bishop
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★

Doom - Fantastic
    Mordo - Swedeah likes him
    Gambit - If you use him a lot, fantastic r3
    Havok - Kewl choice not my cup of apple juice
    Nebs - Solid
    Bishop - Really fun
    CGR - Fantastic
    BWDO - Not my bowl of lucky charms
    Human Torch - Fantastic
    Dragon Man - Can be fun
    Star Lord - Hmmm
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    edited November 2021
    Why did you rank up BWDO? For fun?

If so I understand, if not then that’s wasteful
  • I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,188 ★★★★

Just came all the way to forum to say

Don't give a damnnnnn!

• I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,188 ★★★★
    It's a good roster that makes my Groot jealous
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★

Hoitado said:

Why did you rank up BWDO? For fun?

If so I understand, if not then that’s wasteful

You are clueless if you think bwdo is a waste to rank

Says the person who took Luke Cage to Rank 3
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    I see Mordo and I leave
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Pretty cool!
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,310 ★★★★★

Skill class is slightly lacking but overall its better than mine, and you have a lot of unique r3’s

Not a r3 but is see aegon cull KM KG WS and VTD. The skill class except bwdo and aegon is more or less felling really dry
  • PintzzPintzz Posts: 297 ★★
    BWDO is a beast. And probably one of the best shock applying champs in the game. Have found her the most useful for the skill chapter in EQ

• CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    people sleeping on BWDO 1 sp2 when used correctly 90% of the fights are won.
    before nebula she was shock queen
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,205 ★★★★★
    For all of you.

My rankups are unique for me, I rank who I like and enjoy playing, I have a skill and mutant t5cc left. Killmonger and Cable are next r3s.

I ranked doom cause doom
    I ranked mordo cause he is underrated
    I ranked gambit cause I always thought he was underrated before his buff and his damage is solid.

Havok was my first r3 that helped me to TB and he is still good for his immunity, dot and sp3 damage.

Nebula was r3 before buff because I always liked her sp2 damage aswell as her immunities and power control before buff. I even used my tech awaken on her after abyss (like a year before buff announcement)

Bishop I heard about the buff but didnt read it as he was already good enough in my eyes so I r3ed him cause well why not.

CGR is CGR

Bwdo is really underrated the ability to stack up debuffs and sp2 for instant damage aswell as increased ability accuracy while insight is activr and evade helps a lot.

Torch is fun

Star lord - this is someone Ive always enjoyed, seeing the damage increase and increase and you hit is really fun. I got a awaken gem from act 6 explore and got SL from featured 6* and used awaken on him.

F.Y.I if I didnt dupe the 6* KM or gotten BWDO I would have r3 Winter soldier cause he did my entire LoL run in 600 units on R1