**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My Thronebreaker and 5.3.1 Carina challenge completion story.

Hi guys, yesterday I got Thronebreaker but before yesterday I was not leaning towards it because I was half way down to lvl 60 and also didn't have a single mutant t4cc to r3 my apocalypse.
But some miracle just happened to me. I randomly decided to open 11 of my stacked t4cc crystals and holy **** i got 5 mutant t4cc and that very moment I decided that become Thronebreaker before cyber weekend.
I still needed a lot of xp and 4 mutant t4cc and 2 t5b but only t4cc was main problem. Got lvl 60 after using about 15 energy refills in act 4, t5b from 2 paths of act 7. For remaining t4cc I bought 3 more crystals from glory store, as it got refreshed that day from those 3 I got 1 mutant t4cc. Also i formed another mutant from 2 percent t4cc fragment crystals. Now after all of this settlements I was still 15k fragment short from forming the 8th and last mutant t4cc.
So now what to do, then, I decided to open up 800 of my stacked t3cc crystals, sell t3cc mutant for t4cc mutant. And hence this trick worked. I got the crystal. And became Thronebreaker.
And today I did the 5.3.1 Carina challenge and got these rewards( my first ever r3 champion also included).

Comments

• Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    Congrats! Definitely a big step.

Also, holey cow (wrong holy, I know. This is more fun)! TB right after lvl 60? Account progression these days is staggering. I won't reveal my account age by saying where I was when I reached level 60, but suffice it to say that Cav definitely didn't exist yet.