**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Too costly?

LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
What do you think?

Too costly? 294 votes

Yes
94%
Crine60Crys23TheJallidanielmathDrZolaBendyLeNoirFaineantSeverus35MagicBentonGrandOldKaiErza_ScarletRaganator2StarKingHort4Sighsohardthe_eradicatorCarnage313NikkoEgor_135Piviot 278 votes
No
5%
GroundedWisdomCassyNEXTONSnakepTony886Deadpool87PHJfinJollyHawkMCOCHazzaTostig32jbxotiicspookyteaspoonsSirGamesBondThe_HoTUArbrowe91CoppinAC20 17 votes

Comments

• DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,064 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Whales say no lol
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Not worth the units unless he gets a decent buff.
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    Yes
    it's about 2k units too much i think for 4k units it would be an ok offer but for 6k don't even bother. a good deal would be 3k units i have age of Ultron 6 duped and besides arena i don't use him and this vision need high sig so don't waste ya units
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Lovejoy72 said:

Which can’t really happen. I don’t think they will ever buff “offer only” champs?

Yeah. And as long as that doesn't happen, it's not worth it!
  • TeddersTedders Posts: 128 ★★
    Yes
    2500k is more inline with the current meta
  • ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★
    Yes
    I have 1500 for the old 5* offer. Until then, whale out if you want.
  • I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,188 ★★★★
    Yes
    I would have buyed it if it was 1k units for 5* vision but this is too much
  • baskinrobbinsknowsbaskinrobbinsknows Posts: 265 ★★★
    Yes
    I believe thats the point so people can spend there units before this weekend deals. If even one person has to give up most of their units and restock on cyber weekend, its worth it for Kabam.
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Yes
    6k is way too much, but he s a trophy champ, you can't get him in some other way, so if you 're a collector, it's a once per year opportunity.
  • SnakepSnakep Posts: 362 ★★★
    No
    I don’t necessarily think this is too much, just bad timing. He is better than just a trophy champion, has some good uses but needs to awakened and is very costly at a time when people are trying to save units. I know kabam’s intention is to get people to use up those units but most won’t want to. I would like to see it a little cheaper but really if they just offered it in February instead of now then I’d be more likely to go for it.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★
    No
    The first Offer? Not really.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★
    No
    Combined, they get costly. 6k for a 6* OG, a 5* OG, and some Gold....not unreasonable.
  • GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    Yes
    19.5k units...

that's terrifying
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Yes
    Vision 6 stars cost 12 000 units last years
    Vision 5 stars cost 6000 units 2 years ago and 3000 units last year

Now we have both of them for 6000 units…
    The price seems to be cut in half each year so you’d better wait for next year to get both of them for 3000 units
  • AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    Yes
    I would like to buy only the 5* version... Or at least the 6* version without paying for an extra champ. Hard pass
  • PantherAPPantherAP Posts: 57
    Yes
    Nearly 20K units for a duped R2 6* Vision is ridiculous, especially when you consider how much better value you’ll get in a few days from the Cyber Monday deals for the same amount.

6* Vision is NOT worth $600-$700. These prices are out of hand, I didn’t even want to pay $15 for a T5B a few days ago!
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 631 ★★★
    Yes
    Although some players write Original Vision is good, I don’t think it is useful.
    Moreover, the offers are overpriced now and the upgrade will be limited to 6r2 because there are more useful champions to use a tech t5cc (that is rare) on. I bought the 5* version several years ago and finally didn’t really use it because of better champions.

For these reasons and of course just before the cyber week-end bundles, I let it go very easily and save my units.

In my opinion, very few players will buy the Vision bundles now. I have already suggested to pop these bundles after the week-end to get the disappointed players, instead of to sell nothing.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Only arena bot/cheaters would waste units on that trash.
  • D0ctor_SD0ctor_S Posts: 42
    Yes

OG Vision doesn't need a buff, his kit is better than a lot of the newer champs that have been released this year. AoU Vision is possibly slightly more consistent but OG Vision at high sig can clear a ton.

The problem being that not many folks have him due to being paywalled and this offer is hot garbage.

The 5* (and 4* for collectors) should have been offered separately at a price similar to the last time he was offered - 1.5k (with a rank up gem) and the 6* should really be valued at around 3k units. This price would have been too much 2 years ago.
  • Chrisco66Chrisco66 Posts: 66
    Yes
    That’s just dumb. Offer should be illegal