**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

For When (And If) We Get AQ Compensation

TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
edited November 2021 in Suggestions and Requests

Here’s our newest comment from Kabam officially. So, let’s say I listen to Kabam my alliance plays map 5 instead of map 6 this week. No, I will not use any more revives than normal this week. Yes, I will get less than normal glory this week. Yes, I will get less than normal T4CC. So what should there be in the compensation package if there should be one? Fill in the blanks. AQ revives and potions are completely unacceptable. Not that kabam ever listens to player feedback on compensation, but just figured I’d put that out there.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Look to the past, it’s been glory, crystals, revives and pots.
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    would map 8 people get any compensation? or only map 5/6? or what maps have been impacted? My alt that i started does map 3 and map 3 is impossible for me, i could use comp there lol
  • Options

would map 8 people get any compensation? or only map 5/6? or what maps have been impacted? My alt that i started does map 3 and map 3 is impossible for me, i could use comp there lol

i think it's all very unclear and my hope and expectation is that we get something by the next aq cycle. no way they change and send out comp in the next 60-ish hours
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Here’s some more info for you.

past isn't always accurate or telling. we got a 6* nexus and shards once and now we get 5 revives a month

Hi everybody, thank you for the feedback.

A little insight:

This is a universal package that was delivered to all Summoners in an Alliance, and was our way of apologizing for the issues that we had last weekend that caused us not to have AQ for this series. I see a lot of people referencing previous compensation packages for AQ that are based on the previous series performance but aren't taking into account that those are usually given when there is an issue partway through the series or causes Alliances to put in as much effort as they usually do and not be able to perform as well as they should.

Historically, if there is a series of AQ that is skipped, but is planned, there is no compensation because nobody has to play that week. In this case, there was no series but it was unplanned, so we decided that we would like to give a gift to all players as our way of saying sorry for the issues and thanks for your patience. This is not the same situation as we mentioned before, and the packages are not the same as the kind of packages we would give if Players had been giving their all but were unable to perform as well as they would if there were issues.

But once again, thank you for your feedback. We will keep it in mind when deciding on how to deal with future instances like this.

• Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★

What the **** was that response? Really? Players don't have to give it their all and should just run lower maps and take lower rewards? Nevermind the mess and stress that they put allies through, on top of the "inconvenience".

Kabam's lack of concern for the players is at an all time low and that's saying a ton, considering all the hot garbage we've been putting up with in an ongoing cycle. Kabam, the game is in a miserable state. The game is bugged time and time again - every freaking "new" content is miserable at first, to say the least.

I've had my ups and downs with this game for almost 6 years and the downs have far outweighed the ups pretty much all of 2021. Kabam, do something nice for once. Something more than the bare minimum. Something that shows you give some sort of damn, especially during the holiday season where your loyal summoners could use a fat sack of Kabam good will. Don't be a Grinch!

• Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★

i think it's all very unclear and my hope and expectation is that we get something by the next aq cycle. no way they change and send out comp in the next 60-ish hours
    I haven’t seen any issues in map 8, so i was curious if we’d get some free stuff as well
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,189 ★★★★

Here’s some more info for you.

past isn't always accurate or telling. we got a 6* nexus and shards once and now we get 5 revives a month

Hi everybody, thank you for the feedback.

A little insight:

This is a universal package that was delivered to all Summoners in an Alliance, and was our way of apologizing for the issues that we had last weekend that caused us not to have AQ for this series. I see a lot of people referencing previous compensation packages for AQ that are based on the previous series performance but aren't taking into account that those are usually given when there is an issue partway through the series or causes Alliances to put in as much effort as they usually do and not be able to perform as well as they should.

Historically, if there is a series of AQ that is skipped, but is planned, there is no compensation because nobody has to play that week. In this case, there was no series but it was unplanned, so we decided that we would like to give a gift to all players as our way of saying sorry for the issues and thanks for your patience. This is not the same situation as we mentioned before, and the packages are not the same as the kind of packages we would give if Players had been giving their all but were unable to perform as well as they would if there were issues.

But once again, thank you for your feedback. We will keep it in mind when deciding on how to deal with future instances like this.

Where is this quote???
  • Options
    Badass84Badass84 Posts: 316 ★★★
    The compensation should go out for all players Map1 to Map6 (because there is no impact or bug in Map7 or Map8).
    It should just include the rewards of the last aq-series the alliance did participate in - additional to the rewards of this messed up week. Then we need to get some potions and revives and some extra glory. And it would be nice and a sign of respect if there is something ontop, because Map6-players f.e. were facing more difficult content than map8 players...
  • Options
    Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 937 ★★★★★
    I doubt they will have the resources to split out what AQ map you did and give compensation related to the map. My guess would be Map 8 will get the same as everyone else. I’d even guess you’d get the compensation even if your not in an Alliance.
  • Options

I haven’t seen any issues in map 8, so i was curious if we’d get some free stuff as well
    I mean I don’t see any reason that everyone would get comp, but I feel like it’s likely that everyone gets the same amount of things spanning from people who don’t run AQ to people who do map 8. I doubt kabam actually gives people specific rewards based on the maps they run
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,037 ★★★★★

I mean I don’t see any reason that everyone would get comp, but I feel like it’s likely that everyone gets the same amount of things spanning from people who don’t run AQ to people who do map 8. I doubt kabam actually gives people specific rewards based on the maps they run
    Map 7 and 8 don't seem to have had any impact that I've seen. Seems to be maps 4-6.

As far as comp goes, I think it's time for an overall larger package. If it's AQ only, definitely glory and extra honor rewards. Hopefully they won't "average" it and just do the top end.
  • Options
    Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    I imagine they will just return the glory to the package. Probably 2,000 or whatever we got before and sent to everyone regardless of map played.