**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Map 8 Players, anyone have a really successful team they'd like to share with the community?

hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,106 ★★★★★
edited November 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I know the release of the new AQ season has been very trying for those running maps 1-6 and I hope the issues are fixed ASAP and all affected players compensated fully for their losses. As for Map 8, any new content will require planning, experimentation and practice to learn the best teams and combat techniques to best tackle the new node combinations/encounters.

I am curious what folks have learned by day 4, and what successful teams or techniques they would like to share for different assignments. In case someone finds it helpful. My submission will be Diablo with KP synergy for section 1 path 3.
https://youtu.be/wo9kQjbGnVw
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Buff immunity and neutralize get around the divine barrier node for path 5 in sections 1 and 3 allowing you to still control the opponents buffs without the downtime. This also allows you to bring tigra for both your path and an easy mini fight.
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,106 ★★★★★

Buff immunity and neutralize get around the divine barrier node for path 5 in sections 1 and 3 allowing you to still control the opponents buffs without the downtime. This also allows you to bring tigra for both your path and an easy mini fight.

Nice! I'm still experimenting with my favorite Nimrod attacker. No 6 star Tigra yet though for me.