**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Lover's Quarrel bug

BarnabasCollinsBarnabasCollins Posts: 90
edited November 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
The lover's Quarrel special challenge isn't giving me credit for beating Sersi or Ikaris with each other. Anyone else having an issue?
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Where are you fighting them?
  • Options
    Riptide said:

Where are you fighting them?

Arenas
  • Options

The lover's Quarrel special challenge isn't giving me credit for beating Sersi or Ikaris with each other. Anyone else having an issue?

"Post edited"?
  • Options

"Post edited"?
    This was just me moving the bug report to the bugs section. Would you happen to remember which star rating of Ikaris and Sersi were involved here, or which Arena this occurred in?
  • Options

"Post edited"?
    This was just me moving the bug report to the bugs section. Would you happen to remember which star rating of Ikaris and Sersi were involved here, or which Arena this occurred in?
    They were both 3* Sersi and Ikaris, and I tried different arenas with the same problem. Definitely the Summoner Trials, and I think the class catalyst
  • Options
    kenadroidkenadroid Posts: 428 ★★★
    You can alternatively duel: qwerty duel in social settings to get the count.
  • Options
    Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    Hi @BarnabasCollins ! We've taken a look at this and so long as you are fighting Sersi vs Ikaris or vice versa, it should be working correctly! If anyone sees further discrepancies, please do not hesitate to let us know. :)
  • Options
    Kabam Boo said:

Hi @BarnabasCollins ! We've taken a look at this and so long as you are fighting Sersi vs Ikaris or vice versa, it should be working correctly! If anyone sees further discrepancies, please do not hesitate to let us know. :)

It "should be", but it wasn't. So instead I discovered that Duels work, even though the description was written improperly