**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is variant venompool broken again?

hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
I'm using cap iw and human torch on him. I get him to 10+ snack charges and when he degens, it's about 2% of his total health. It's definitely not 10% like the description says. What am I missing here? I was using bwcv yesterday and the degen was working fine and doing 10% per degen

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,755 ★★★★★
    You have reduced damage from the nodes
  • hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
    edited November 2021
    Which ones. The snack charges are supposed to degen 10% of his health. It was working yesterday with bwcv and she's not a Merc just like cap iw or human torch aren't. Why isn't it working now and was yesterday. It doesn't say the snack charges degen are affected by the nodes either. Just says 10% degen
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,755 ★★★★★
    The damage from is affected by the node. At least from the way it was working most of the time, and in my situation as well.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,172 ★★★★★
    hurricant said:

Which ones. The snack charges are supposed to degen 10% of his health. It was working yesterday with bwcv and she's not a Merc just like cap iw or human torch aren't. Why isn't it working now and was yesterday. It doesn't say the snack charges degen are affected by the nodes either. Just says 10% degen

You have to use mercs or pools else you get like 90 percent reduced damage. Global node.