**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Fury or Cap IW

So i got fury and cap IW as 5* today (super lucky) and I was wondering who should i rank 1st, i’ll rank both but who should be first (both are duped but not high sig)

Comments

• willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
    Nick gets my vote if you have deep wounds. If not, caiw and dump sigs into him whenever possible.
  • mattressmattress Posts: 404 ★★
    If u can't invest the sigs to Beardo, I'd say Fury.and congrats on duping both. Greats champs
  • zxczxc Posts: 38
    I would say nick because of the parry issues and you can save the sigs for someone else and nick is a great defender . Also , you pulled and duped both of them today? And also what rarity are both of them ? And also , what are your other ranked up champs? I feel like these are all important factors to know before i say my final decision .
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    edited November 2021
    Definitely NF. Don't have CAIW but wasn't necessary to complete act 7.3 but NF used all the time. I'm not running suicides or deep wounds.
  • zxc said:

I would say nick because of the parry issues and you can save the sigs for someone else and nick is a great defender . Also , you pulled and duped both of them today? And also what rarity are both of them ? And also , what are your other ranked up champs? I feel like these are all important factors to know before i say my final decision .

theyre both 5* and i had awakening gems for them, my other ranked champs are doom, gully2099, AA and kingpin