**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Characters no responding

My characters are not responding. I tried the going through the goldblum challenge and my auto wouldn't deactivate and when it's not on they characters to just stand not responding to movements I make.

Comments

• Options
    New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Join everyone else on this bugged game
  • Options
    Manturok07Manturok07 Posts: 4
    This is a problem. I've wasted units and resources on this game. To much money going down the drain. I love the game but to many glitches at the wrong time. Especially in wars and alliance quest.
  • Options
    Willjackson16Willjackson16 Posts: 289 ★★
    Yep it’s affecting me to when I get to Loki my champs don’t want to move so I have to eat never ending special 1 and bane
  • Options
    UltraLDUltraLD Posts: 28
    Make sure you aren't pressing against your power cord or you headphone jack with your fingers. I found that this was causing my problems. When my fingers were pressing too hard against either of them, my characters would not respond correctly.
  • Options
    On iOS, make sure you don’t have zoom enabled under the accessibility options under system settings. That was causing me to freeze in place sometimes
  • Options
    RedRoosterRedRooster Posts: 337 ★★
    Loki is not know for being difficult, but today I was doing 5.2.4 which has Loki right before the boss. For the life of me, I could not land a parry fighting him. The conspiracy theorist in me ponders if he's been silently tweaked to coincide with the special event.

More frustrating was the random dash forwards.