Easy CGR Rotation for this Cav EQ

BigBusterBigBuster Member Posts: 292 ★★★
Wiffing a light attack makes the cycle more reliable, or else the last hit of the second combo misses.
https://youtu.be/-POVoFJZO7M

Comments

• CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Member Posts: 1,118 ★★★★
    What I do is that I go for mllll, then mlllm to trigger vigilance, hit a few times into block to build furies and then build to 2 bars and heavy cancel into sp2. This is the caveman method. Yours is faster, easier and keeps the fight's rhythm going. Pretty awesome.
  • BigBusterBigBuster Member Posts: 292 ★★★

What I do is that I go for mllll, then mlllm to trigger vigilance, hit a few times into block to build furies and then build to 2 bars and heavy cancel into sp2. This is the caveman method. Yours is faster, easier and keeps the fight's rhythm going. Pretty awesome.

Appreciate it. The way I found this out was because of some input issues... quite ironic.
  • CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Member Posts: 1,118 ★★★★
    BigBuster said:

Appreciate it. The way I found this out was because of some input issues... quite ironic.
    A happy accident I guess