**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Vulture being incinerated

This happened today at AW(tier4) node 49, where i was using vulture w/ ultron synergy, against apocalypse.

As i am aware, since the rework vulture is supposed to be immune to incinerate effects, not purifying incinerate debuff.

But against apocalypse, apparently vulture can be incinerated. The text ‘incinerate’ did not pop up

Comments

• Options
    GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    Well, that's new (compared to the Nebula that just keeps popping up)

I think some immunities just don't interact as they're supposed to, and thus Apocalypse's -100% Purify accuracy somehow allows debuffs to leak through.

Maybe he can even incinerate Red Hulk?
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,059 ★★★★

I think some immunities just don't interact as they're supposed to, and thus Apocalypse's -100% Purify accuracy somehow allows debuffs to leak through.

He used to incenerate Rhulk because Rhulk's ability was purify but they changed it. Now it the pop up reads "immune". I think any ability above 100% reads immune when you attempt to reduce it. Happens when you parry Longshot and you have pacify.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Chikel said:

He used to incenerate Rhulk because Rhulk's ability was purify but they changed it. Now it the pop up reads "immune". I think any ability above 100% reads immune when you attempt to reduce it. Happens when you parry Longshot and you have pacify.
    Longahit is immune AAR except through debuffs. That's why
  • Options
    Camby01Camby01 Posts: 572 ★★
    If I remember correctly Longshots ability statts at like 300% for aar
  • Options
    Camby01Camby01 Posts: 572 ★★