**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I became Uncollected in 10 days with only 1 unit used.

Title. That’s right, just wanted to put that out there. Uncollected in under 10 days (For 3 days I just logged in and didn’t play anything and I don’t know how many hours I’ve actually played, it’s just that I created the account 10 days ago) and the only unit I’ve used myself is to put 1 pt in dexterity.

Started the account mainly for gifting event to gift my main. saw BG’s video and I got curious and created 1 account. As suggested by BG I completed Act 3 and explored till Act 3.2 but literally the day after I created my account Kabam made the announcement of changing the requirements for gifting event, I still pushed to Act 3 as mentioned above and then stopped but at that point I just liked playing the new account and found it challenging. Ended up completing Act 4, so far no revives used. This is when I decided to stop fr and just log in everyday but then the revives compensation came and I opened my stash only to find alot of revives (over 45 easily excluding 6 team revives), I made up mind , ranked up my 4 stars and jumped into Act 5 and came out uncollected.

For those wondering where I got the mastery cores for dexterity, it was from Variant Classic difficulty completion.

Overall, really fun experience. Probably the most fun I’ve had in the last 3 months.

Hawkeye is a beast for new accounts.

The hardest quest for me was Act 5.2.5, Bane and the defenders not playing ball was annoying and cost me some revives I wasn’t expecting to use. Act 5.2.6 path was easier because I had already completed the Cyclops challenge on my main and the defenders were throwing specials immediately after gaining a bar of power.

The quest I had the most fun was Masochism, Only relying on intercepts and controlling Power bars were super fun.

I’m left with 3.2K-ish units now. There’s still 1 4 star left to open if it’s someone insane who knows I might chuck the gifting event and push for elder’s bane.

This is my account now -

Diablo and Hawkeye carried me against buffet.

Moleman was my evade counter.

Sersie I mostly used for Act 1 - 3.

White Mags for the caltrops Storm boss.

Havok was my go to for Masochism and The Collector, used White Mags pre fight.

Here is my mastery setup

Just want to say this wouldn’t be possible without the tons of revives and potions I got from compensation

That’s all. Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    AncelAncel Posts: 109
    Malreck04 said:

Technically incorrect as you had to use 50 units at the start to get a 1 star

Stfu
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,218 ★★★★★
    edited November 2021
    Lmao, someone in my chat group.. send us this screenshot calling it a cheater.
    And this is me replying 5 hours ago.
    Translation: I'm sure this is someone's genuine second id. Not modded.

• Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,189 ★★★★

Title. That’s right, just wanted to put that out there. Uncollected in under 10 days (For 3 days I just logged in and didn’t play anything and I don’t know how many hours I’ve actually played, it’s just that I created the account 10 days ago) and the only unit I’ve used myself is to put 1 pt in dexterity.

Started the account mainly for gifting event to gift my main. saw BG’s video and I got curious and created 1 account. As suggested by BG I completed Act 3 and explored till Act 3.2 but literally the day after I created my account Kabam made the announcement of changing the requirements for gifting event, I still pushed to Act 3 as mentioned above and then stopped but at that point I just liked playing the new account and found it challenging. Ended up completing Act 4, so far no revives used. This is when I decided to stop fr and just log in everyday but then the revives compensation came and I opened my stash only to find alot of revives (over 45 easily excluding 6 team revives), I made up mind , ranked up my 4 stars and jumped into Act 5 and came out uncollected.

For those wondering where I got the mastery cores for dexterity, it was from Variant Classic difficulty completion.

Overall, really fun experience. Probably the most fun I’ve had in the last 3 months.

The hardest quest for me was Act 5.2.5, Bane and the defenders not playing ball was annoying and cost me some revives I wasn’t expecting to use. Act 5.2.6 path was easier because I had already completed the Cyclops challenge on my main and the defenders were throwing specials immediately after gaining a bar of power.

The quest I had the most fun was Masochism, Only relying on intercepts and controlling Power bars were super fun.

I’m left with 3.2K-ish units now. There’s still 1 4 star left to open if it’s someone insane who knows I might chuck the gifting event and push for elder’s bane.

This is my account now -

Here is my mastery setup

Just want to say this wouldn’t be possible without the tons of revives and potions I got from compensation

That’s all. Thank you.

Who did you use for collector ?
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    I actually did the same. I’m currently level 34, with 4/40 ihulk and 4/40 domino leading the way. Got uncollected yesterday, pretty enjoyable. I think it took me 11 days? But I didn’t play much several of those.
  • Options
    Demi_GodJay69Demi_GodJay69 Posts: 102

This is my account now -

Here is my mastery setup

That’s all. Thank you.

Who did you use for collector ?
    My team for the collector was Havok, Diablo, Moleman, White Mags and Hawkeye.

White mags pre fight
    Used 5 team revives n used everyone to take as much chunks as possible. Then kept reviving Havok as he was my high ranked hero champ who can benefit from white mags pre fight. I'm sure Hawkeye would have been better with the power control but I need Havok for the other bosses.
  • Options
    Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    @Demi_GodJay69 Would you mind sending a pic of the UC CW offers? Particularly the 2k deals? Have a mini that I can take to UC, but not sure if the deals are worth it.
  • Options

I actually did the same. I’m currently level 34, with 4/40 ihulk and 4/40 domino leading the way. Got uncollected yesterday, pretty enjoyable. I think it took me 11 days? But I didn’t play much several of those.

Insane man and yeah, it's super fun and challenging to deal with the few cards we are dealt with.
  • Options
    GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★

Malreck04 said:

Also 6 units spent unlocking Parry, cause once you reach summoner level 6 the game automatically deduct 6 units for parry. That's why you got a total 3243 units (1 for dex, 6 for parry) otherwise would be 3250 units.
    Wait, what?
  • Options

Lmao, someone in my chat group.. send us this screenshot calling it a cheater.
    And this is me replying 5 hours ago.
    Translation: I'm sure this is someone's genuine second id. Not modded.

Lol, Everyone in global kept calling me a cheater, it's definitely hard to believe but it's not as hard as people think it is.
  • Options

Malreck04 said:

Also 6 units spent unlocking Parry, cause once you reach summoner level 6 the game automatically deduct 6 units for parry. That's why you got a total 3243 units (1 for dex, 6 for parry) otherwise would be 3250 units.
    Wait, what?
    Yeah it's true, new mechanics. The game automatically unlocks parry for you and you'll have no control over that.
  • Options

@Demi_GodJay69 Would you mind sending a pic of the UC CW offers? Particularly the 2k deals? Have a mini that I can take to UC, but not sure if the deals are worth it.</blockquot

I don't know if you can tell much from screenshots, I'll just list it.

1k Unit offers -

• Advanced Summoner Bundle 1
    - Epic Ascendent Crystal x3
    - Tier 2 Alpha Catalysts X2
    - Tier 4 Basic Catalysts x4
    - 100k Gold

• Advanced Summoner Bundle 2
    - Legendary Nexus Crystal x3
    - 5k 5 star Shards
    - 100k Gold

• Advanced Summoner Bundle 3
    - 5 star Generic Signature Stone x40
    - Tier 4 Class Catalyst Crystal x1
    - Tier 1 Alpha Catalyst x5
    - 100k Gold

2k Unit Offers -

• Advanced Summoner Bundle 4
    - Tier 5 Basic Catalyst Fragments x22500
    - Tier 2 Alpha Catalyst x5
    - Tier 4 Class Catalyst Crystal x5
    - 200k Gold

• Advanced Summoner Bundle 5
    - Mythic Crystal X2
    - 2.5k 6 star Shards
    - 200k Gold

• Advanced Summoner Bundle 6
    - Nexus 4 star x3
    - +5 5 star Generic Sig Stones X10
    - Tier 1 Alpha x10
    - 200k Gold

5k Units Offer

• Greater Summoner Bundle 1
    - 5 star Awakening Gem x1
    - 5 Star +5 Signature Stones x20
    - 500k Gold

• Greater Summoner Bundle 2
    - Tier 5 Basic Catalyst x1
    - Tier 2 Alpha Catalyst x5
    - 5 star r3-r4 Gem
    - 500k Gold

• Greater Summoner Bundle 3
    - 7.5k 6 star shards
    - Nexus Grandmaster Crystals X10
    - 5 star Nexus Crystals X2
    - 500k Gold

3k Units Offer -

• Superior Summoner Bundle 1
    - 10k 6 star shards
    - 15k 5 star shards
    - 500k Gold

• Options
    Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    Oh, thank you so much. Just bought the Conqueror one, but the 2k offer I got was the same. Pulled my first 2 6*s from it.
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    Malreck04 said:

Wa sjist about to say that