**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cyber Deals - a cav player opinion

Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
For CAV players, I think the deals were well worth it. The cyber unit store was a cool addition. They are really trying to push us towards thronebreaker. New title soon maybe?

Also, I love have all the cav nexus crystals in the pack.

I got VERY lucky with the 2020 selector. Was missing this kind of crystal (a pick ten) in the July deals.

Went for a few featured pulls. Got spider man 2099, not amazing, but fun to play.

Love that I got big daddy apoc❤️

Comments

• Options
    you think this is worth it? if you do i dont know what would you say about previous years cyber weekends
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Pretty awesome pulls.
  • Options

🐋

Lol. Small whale for cyber. I spent none during that 4th.
  • Options

you think this is worth it? if you do i dont know what would you say about previous years cyber weekends

I didn’t spend last year for the 4th or cyber. Spring cleaning (2nd time it came around) and now this cyber weekend I’ve bought.

I buy the pass for sigil witch and occasional deals that look nice. Never really spent tons during gifting either so this will help me for the next month.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
  • Options
    AidenTheWiseAidenTheWise Posts: 311 ★★
    Congrats man those are some great pulls! I feel like even if they are worse from last year, who cares? If this made OP happy then it was money well spent!