Invincible woman moderate buff concept

If the invincible woman ever gets a moderate or value buff, I would like to see the following changes.

1. The invisibility should be a bit longer. Except you are a very skilled player it's very difficult to keep the invisibility up. I think she should have a passive that prevents invisibility from unpausing depending on the strength of her force field. For instance, she could start with a flat 25% chance to prevent the invisibility from unpausing (from blocked hit or miss) and this should be increased by 10% for every 50% strength of her force field maxing at 65% or even 75%. Also, a well-timed block and perfect block should not unpause invisibility.
2. Fragility debuff should be more accessible and consistent. Again, except you are a very skilled player it's difficult to keep up the fragility debuff. There is the dragon-man and psycho man synergy that helps with this problem but it's not sufficient. I think she should have a flat 50% chance to apply fragility on every attack when invisible and to retain 50% after the invisibility ends. This puls the synergies should really increase her damage, and don't say that would make her overpowered when we have champions like shang chi, Hercules, CGR, Corvus, etc.
3. Also, when she turns invisible the potency of all damaging debuffs should be reduced by 40% except bleeds. I know this might be a bit much considering her force field absorbs 90% of all damage taken even from damaging debuffs but it will help prevent the force field from depleting faster.
4. Finally, I think the ability to pause invisibility by 6 seconds after her third special should be in her base kit whenever invisibility is triggered. Instead, she should be invisible for 10 seconds after the sp3 and place some fragility or exhaustion debuff on the opponent.

P.S. Her prefight is pretty much useless considering what you are losing and what you gain.