**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Happy Birthday to me!

IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
Alright birthday opening time. Saved everything for about a month. Daily crystals, platpool crystals, everything.

36 platpool crystals awarded me around 1,900 units and the right arm of the Super fabulous one. 36 daily crystals got me a few t2a, plenty of t5 basic fragments, 5000 5* shards, a FULL t5 basic, and more!

I opened 2 normal cavs, 3 bewhiskered, and one worlds end cav, and the best I got were two boring 5* dupes from the bewhiskered. Better than a 3* I guess.

5* Symbiote and magnificent masks crystals got me a new agent venom and duped my miles, 5* featured gave me a 5* America Chavez who I alread owned as a 6*, and the 3 mutant-skill crystals I saved for Apoc just duped some random champs I don’t use.

At this point, the opening is lookin pretty bleak. The daily’s and platpool crystals weren’t bad.
The only thing left was the two 6* crystals. I went with team spin for the first one, and tapped it after a while. And Birthday 6* No.1 is…..

Omega Red! I have been on record saying he’s overrated, and I don’t run suicides currently, but I have a feeling he’ll eventually serve a use on my account come switchable mastery set-ups!

With the success of the last one, I used the same technique on the second. The second and final birthday 6* awarded me with….

Jabari Panther! I’m quite excited for this one as I have heard great things from her, but haven’t seen many play her. Excited to get to learning her. If not already, she also probably makes skill one of my strongest classes

I only rank 3d Shang chi less than a week ago, and a year ago, I only had Moleman, and a r4 5* Stealthy. Now I’ve got a 5/65 NT, NF, HM, plus

Comments

• Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    That skill roster is pretty sweet.

Happy Birthday!
  • Options
    Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Jealous of Shang-chi
  • Options
    R1s02R1s02 Posts: 274 ★★
    Happy bday my dude and congrats on that Jabari panther! Well you know the funny thing is...