**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

December deals and gifting

CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
when should deals be announced or at least mentioned. If gifting is canceled, reduced, or broken to the point where it has no use to us, should we invest in cyber week??

December deals and gifting 25 votes

Before cyber week
12%
Trafalgarwar96SMASH78VellaKX 3 votes
Right after cyber week
20%
OGAvengerWhoDaPooPo6kaMasaraksh1RavenKeeper 5 votes
Days before xmes event
16%
Hort4IcsGrecNo_oneukOoooiiiiieeeeee 4 votes
Doesnt matter, not spending
24%
Captain_007_AzKicker316SquirrelguyTejkiratHoitado00Francis00 6 votes
Dont spend till game is fixed
28%
VceeLongshot_33CassyRRNYFloorKillerRenaxqqDeder80 7 votes

Comments

• Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Doesnt matter, not spending
    After the Failure that is Cyber Weekend I will pass
  • Options
    IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    Days before xmes event
    Why would gifting be cancelled?
    It’s extremely easy for them to implement a way in which they can prevent the “exploit” with new accounts and bla bla.
    I won’t give any ideas, unless specifically asked and I won’t do it public :smile:

Stop believing what all trolls say via the internet regarding cancelling the event and other BS.
  • Options
    CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    IcsGrec said:

Why would gifting be cancelled?
    It’s extremely easy for them to implement a way in which they can prevent the “exploit” with new accounts and bla bla.
    I won’t give any ideas, unless specifically asked and I won’t do it public :smile:

Stop believing what all trolls say via the internet regarding cancelling the event and other BS.

not saying they will necessarily cancel it completely, im simply saying the way kabam has ran things this past year im sure they will find a way to mess this up as well and probably not increase the gifted crystals. basically something is bound to go wrong and seeing cyber deals, would gifted deals be any better. so spending now rather than waiting to get shafted later if that makes sense. im sure they have a plan in mind and probably make 80% of the community angry or more people quit by the end of december :D