**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

And Chapter 6.2 was no more

RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,769 ★★★★★
edited November 2021 in General Discussion
I am so glad it’s over. What a burden!

6-star reward from a basic crystal (maybe I should stick to these):

Thank you MVPs:
Nick Fury, Doctor Doom, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Human Torch & Warlock

This is the real Cyber Weekend celebration 🍾

Comments

• AidenTheWiseAidenTheWise Posts: 311 ★★
    edited November 2021
    Congrats! Nice pull too! If I may ask, who did you use for 6.2 Mr. Sinister? I don’t have 5* Angela or Hela so I can’t use the Heimdall synergy. Nor do I have Warlock or any other good counter. I may have to use CMM.
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Hey! Congrats! I beat it today too!

I had some trouble with his third phase an had to unit through a bit. The cavs ended up granting me a 6 star falcon.

How’d you make out
  • LlessurLlessur Posts: 488 ★★★
    Wanna do it for me now lol I can’t get the last 10%
  • SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 573 ★★★
    I wasted 1000 Units to get an 6* Ant Man, could be 33 refills to explore it, but, i will explore it soon.

Congrats!
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,769 ★★★★★
    Skiddy212 said:

I had some trouble with his third phase an had to unit through a bit. The cavs ended up granting me a 6 star falcon.

How’d you make out

Thank you!! Congrats to you too!!
    The only time I had serious trouble with the third phase was when I didn’t take down the “minimum 15 combo otherwise Indestructible” node. I spent a lot (LOT) of units in that run because his abilities proc’d faster than I could nullify, and I got smacked into total oblivion. I think I did 3 paths before I got to him so that left 2 or 3 linked nodes on him which was not really smart. So whoever reads this it’s best to take it one path at a time.
    Sorry @Skiddy212 I digressed. Congrats again on Falcon! Do you know if he needs to be duped?
    And sadly no, the Cavs did me dirty. Just a bunch of 3 and 4-stars. Karnak from the featured 5-star.
    Llessur said:

Wanna do it for me now lol I can’t get the last 10%

Shhhhh don’t tell Kabam Miike 👀

I wasted 1000 Units to get an 6* Ant Man, could be 33 refills to explore it, but, i will explore it soon.

Congrats!

He will get an overhaul soon don’t worry.
    Guillotine: *Pikachu face*
    And thank you so much! Good luck with explo!
    Don’t forget to bring an XL champ for the Ant-Man fight, he’s a pain tbh.
    Hieitaku said:

Rookiie said:

Congrats! Nice pull too! If I may ask, who did you use for 6.2 Mr. Sinister? I don’t have 5* Angela or Hela so I can’t use the Heimdall synergy. Nor do I have Warlock or any other good counter. I may have to use CMM.

God this is going to sound horrible because I sh*t on this champion in a chat, but I nuked him with CMM.
    Sorry about that again @Hieitaku
    Truth is I want to awaken her as a 6-star and try and benefit from her sig ability too since I don’t use the 5-star at all.
    Edit: and thanks @AidenTheWise
    Nw @Rookiie. We each have our personal preferences. Glad you were able to make use of her. 💪💪

Thanks, and I hope she grows on me in the future. Again I’m a huge fan of the character in the MCU, and CMM has great animations and a strong kit. I just wish she had a synergy for her ramp up.
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Rookiie said:

Skiddy212 said:

How’d you make out

Thank you!! Congrats to you too!!
    The only time I had serious trouble with the third phase was when I didn’t take down the “minimum 15 combo otherwise Indestructible” node. I spent a lot (LOT) of units in that run because his abilities proc’d faster than I could nullify, and I got smacked into total oblivion. I think I did 3 paths before I got to him so that left 2 or 3 linked nodes on him which was not really smart. So whoever reads this it’s best to take it one path at a time.
    Sorry @Skiddy212 I digressed. Congrats again on Falcon! Do you know if he needs to be duped?
    And sadly no, the Cavs did me dirty. Just a bunch of 3 and 4-stars. Karnak from the featured 5-star.
    Thank you! An I believe falcon needs the dupe to be better. I don’t know much about him so sadly.

I also took mole god to rank 3 this weekend so I won’t be focusing on an skill champs for a little bit.
  • AidenTheWiseAidenTheWise Posts: 311 ★★
    Rookiie said:

Hieitaku said:

Rookiie said:

God this is going to sound horrible because I sh*t on this champion in a chat, but I nuked him with CMM.
    Sorry about that again @Hieitaku
    Truth is I want to awaken her as a 6-star and try and benefit from her sig ability too since I don’t use the 5-star at all.
    Edit: and thanks @AidenTheWise
    Nw @Rookiie. We each have our personal preferences. Glad you were able to make use of her. 💪💪

Thanks, and I hope she grows on me in the future. Again I’m a huge fan of the character in the MCU, and CMM has great animations and a strong kit. I just wish she had a synergy for her ramp up.
    Noice then yeah I’ll definitely use CMM. Yeah I loved her in the movies and I love her in the game. She really benefits from the Nick Fury synergies. Makes her easier to play and makes her hit a bit harder.

Congrats! And great pull. It’s always worth it when you get a great champ after all that hard work.

I’ve been delaying jumping back in to act 6 to finish exploration. Maybe it’s time.

Thanks! And yeah go for it! If your account has grown after CW then it would be a good time to jump into permanent content!