Options

How do you deal with this guy?

TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
edited November 2021 in Strategy and Tips

Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    I mean you’re obviously wanting a champ who can deal with evade like Sorcerer or Ghost, but who can somehow shrug off or prevent the fatigue debuffs?
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,047 ★★★★★
    sorcerer can't deal with science evade, maybe moleman? idk where this fight is from
  • Options
    RavenKeeperRavenKeeper Posts: 279 ★★★

I mean you’re obviously wanting a champ who can deal with evade like Sorcerer or Ghost, but who can somehow shrug off or prevent the fatigue debuffs?

Nick Fury
  • Options
    UnyonfaceUnyonface Posts: 525 ★★★
    Red Guardian and Spidey 2099 can deal with this since they don’t generate buffs
  • Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    edited November 2021
    Doom with diablo as a synergy partner is who I used, parry-heavy only and watch out for the Fatigue that the drone can apply by itself. I was able to get a one-shot but it was a really slow and stressful fight ^_^

EDIT: this is V1, right? ^^"
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Nick Fury
    I think this is variant 1 where you can only bring tech and mystic.
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Magneto strongly reduces the chance to evade, but the other suggestions might work better.
  • Options
    CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    people who are suggesting none tech and mystics have obviously not ran these before :D
    parry heavy repeat is the easiest way to avoid the nodes
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

people who are suggesting none tech and mystics have obviously not ran these before :D
    parry heavy repeat is the easiest way to avoid the nodes

Yeah just gotta remember that the drone has a chance to apply a fatigue to you on hit. So you can get caught with the damage back even if it doesn’t evade
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    I did Claire parry heavy. Willpower will let you heal block damage form the spry
  • Options
    AidenTheWiseAidenTheWise Posts: 311 ★★
    Nebula would shut down basically everything I believe since it’s a robot. Easy dub with nebula
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Back in the day people used starky there, build poise heavy.
  • Options

Doom with diablo as a synergy partner is who I used, parry-heavy only and watch out for the Fatigue that the drone can apply by itself. I was able to get a one-shot but it was a really slow and stressful fight ^_^

EDIT: this is V1, right? ^^"

Easy one-shot with this advice, thank you so much