**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Did we got decrease Multiplier for AW?

Today when we start AW, we see our tier is 3 but only got 4.5 multiplier.

This ever happen to our ally a year ago, system wrong count and wrong multiplier.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/203712/our-last-aw-is-problem-maybe-this-happen-to-your-ally-and-you-unaware#latest

Comments

• Options
    CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    no one from kabam commented on the previous thread either lol but ive had issues where we were tier 6 and multiplier and had tier 5 nodes with aw tag buffs. then it swapped, we moved up to tier5 and had tier 6 nodes and no tag buffs... i mentioned it and seems it was too confusing for them to say anything about it lol
  • Options
    Lemon_Man44Lemon_Man44 Posts: 235 ★★★
    Most likely because the alliance you're facing is in a lower tier.
  • Options
    SkyfallNowSkyfallNow Posts: 110
    edited November 2021

no one from kabam commented on the previous thread either lol but ive had issues where we were tier 6 and multiplier and had tier 5 nodes with aw tag buffs. then it swapped, we moved up to tier5 and had tier 6 nodes and no tag buffs... i mentioned it and seems it was too confusing for them to say anything about it lol

Actually @Kabam Miike respond me via PM from last year post, but he said to me to contact customer service. I have been contacted them and replied by several customers services from kabam office. And none of them could have solved my problem.
  • Options
    CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★

Actually @Kabam Miike respond me via PM from last year post, but he said to me to contact customer service. I have been contacted them and replied by several customers services from kabam office. And none of them could have solved my problem.
    ok