**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Vision Aarkus

SHAYUSHAYU Posts: 78
edited December 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hey folks.. those having him as 5/65 , wad do u guys think of him? Thinking of bringing him up to 5/65 as I feel he is another version of Medusa who does the same thing.. except the bleeds from Medusa..but coldsnap from Aarkus.. unbiased opinion needed pls folks..
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,109 ★★★★
    Don't have him at 5/65 but pulled a 6* yesterday from the deals and I'm heavily considering him for my next rank up. It's always nice to have another robot killer aside from Magneto. Coldsnap deals some nice damage and it also counters evade. Annoying defender so it might get you a couple of kill in AW. Overall a very solid choice if you decide to rank him up
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,165 ★★★★★
    I have a duped r2 and love him. He's my go to for incursions for zone 5 and 10. I think his ramp up is easier than Medusa's too for robots, and you can pair him for any tech metal and have armor shatter work on them. I also love his easy coldsnap for evade. I'll be r3ing him before my cmm and venompool.
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    I like him. I tend to bring Magneto for robots but he is a solid choice for them. Aside from what the rest of the people above me have said (all of which I agree with), I'll also point out his signature ability. It allows you to shrug off non-damaging debuffs every 9 seconds (I think it is?). It might not sound as useful as a bleed immunity or something else that more directly prevents you from taking damage, but it can really come in clutch at times.

That node where your get a disorient on you each time you block, making you take more and more chip damage? Don't worry about it! (Unless you block very, very frequently and your sig ability can't keep up.)

Encroaching stun? Don't worry about it!

You get tagged with an annoying heal block? Don't sweat it!

Falter messing with you? Not with max sig!

Etc. etc. It's very useful.
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Aarkus can do something Medusa can't: shut down all metal tech champions, just requires one of the two visions.
  • Options
    SHAYUSHAYU Posts: 78
    Thanks for the opinions.

I have been going around reading about him.. is his sp2 really bug? Using a 2nd sp2 when armor shattered and armor break is active.. the potency of his initial big armor break will get replace by a single potency armor break?