**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Overseer question

Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
How does the ability accuracy scale with gamma power ? Couldn't see a number or anything like that.

Special 2 - Cleaving Strike
Inflicts a Disorient Debuff, reducing Defensive Ability Accuracy by 40% and Block Proficiency by 50% for 12 second(s). Ability Accuracy reduction scales with Gamma Power.
Cosmic Mode: Gain an Energize Buff, granting 25% increased Combat Power Rate for 12 second(s).
Developer’s Note: While the Disorient Debuff is useful only against a select number of Opponents, the Energize Buff allows the Overseer to quickly gain power and release many Special Attacks. Since Cosmic Mode pauses during Special Attacks, the Energize Buff helps to extend the Cosmic Mode duration considerably.

Comments

• CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,108 ★★★★
    Wow I have been playing Overseer for quite a while but I had never read that second part of the sp2's description. Since we can gain 6 gamma power I would assume each would grant an extra 10% reduction. Nontheless, can we get a mod to clarify this please? @Kabam Zibiit
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

Wow I have been playing Overseer for quite a while but I had never read that second part of the sp2's description. Since we can gain 6 gamma power I would assume each would grant an extra 10% reduction. Nontheless, can we get a mod to clarify this please? @Kabam Zibiit

I was doing my best to test it, but that seems about right, I was able to shut down dragon man's Power gain. Would like some clarification as well.