Options

Can MCOC Android migrate to iOS?

Like the title say. Is it possible to play on the same account with 2 different OS devices? MCOC just horrible on Android and I have a S8+. I luv Android, but this game seem to perform better on iOS for some reason. I don't want to buy an iPad then disappointed that I can't play the same account on both devices.

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,275 ★★★★★
    Yes. Make sure your Account is registered with Kabam, and sign in.
  • Options
    I linked my Gmail account with my Kabam account, then tried signing on to iOS and none of my characters or items or quest progress moved over. How can I fix this?
  • Options
    Super_Mitch_83Super_Mitch_83 Posts: 89
    5n8myvtuu6ue.gif
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    No clue, i use an android cell phone for questing and my ipad for alliance war and allianxe quests. Never had a problem switching between them
  • Options
    WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    Yeah you can but unfortunately things are worse on iOS at the moment, they are for me at least. I have an Android phone and primarily play on an iPad mini 4, the mini historically was great to play on but at the moment I can barely use it. My phone handles the game slightly better but I hate playing on it. Until they fix whatever problems they are having I wouldn't buy anything for playing the game on. Good luck.
    Lol.. just noticed this is a very old thread...why it's back is beyond me.