**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Way to equalize Android and iOS Legend runs...

I don't know how easy this would be to implement, but it seems the obvious way to equalize things would be to only count time spent in fights. They could put a little timer in one of the corners which only runs during fights and shows your cumulative time between heroic and master. This would also mean that a legend run would not necessarily need to be done all at once, so you could wait for energy to refresh rather than buying a ton of energy refills. Of course this means that Kabam will never do it and continue to unfairly favor iOS users...

Comments

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Read the recent post by mike. It’s not possible by the system at the moment.

My guess on how the timings are calculated is the time is sent to the server once the quest is started in heroic, and sent again once master is explored. The difference, less maintenance, will be a person’s run time.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Yes. It's been mentioned that they're working on a way to count Fight Time only, but at the moment they're not able to. There's not much they can do about the difference in performance between Android and iOS. That has more to do with the manufacturer.
  • Wil6541Wil6541 Posts: 273
    Get out of here @GroundedWisdom it has nothing to do with manufacturing it has to do with a sloppy port that's never been fixed. I can tell you right now other fighting games very similar to this one (not sure if I can mention specific competition names) Android has faster load times. In it the galaxy runs supreme with the iPhone just on it's heels. Even Steven playing field how close it is.