**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cyber weekend deal/gifting help

IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
edited November 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I have around 2000 units right now. I’m a pretty much ftp thronebreaker, and the deal that interest me the most is the 6 t5 basic and 17 t2 alpha. It would allow me to advance plenty of my champs and roster as a whole quite a bit. My only problem is a have 50,000 gold and I don’t want to risk these resources expiring. Should I go for the deal, or save for gifting?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    That’s a tough predicament. I went after the other 2 2,000 unit deals, and I do not regret it. However, gifting is a bit of a mystery at this point. If I were in your position, I’d save since gifting is usually full of much juicier rewards.
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Lpoo said:

That’s a tough predicament. I went after the other 2 2,000 unit deals, and I do not regret it. However, gifting is a bit of a mystery at this point. If I were in your position, I’d save since gifting is usually full of much juicier rewards.

This time cyber deals are good .. since you have some guaranteed rewards especially the 2020 champ selector . Tho 18k units to unlock but still a grt deal imo. Gifting is always full of RNG.
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    I'd say save the units. You can gradually get the catalysts over time.