**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kraven the Hunter Abilities

RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,769 ★★★★★
Let’s watch and share our thoughts below
https://youtu.be/yIFF8YGVn9I

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    very interesting design

will definitely take a while for a true judgment to be made since he’s high skilled
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    i honestly don't think the numbers add up. His utility looks great and an awesome AW defender. Hopefully his damage will surprise me
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,769 ★★★★★

i honestly don't think the numbers add up. His utility looks great and an awesome AW defender. Hopefully his damage will surprise me

You’re right. The numbers are very, very low. We need gameplay to see if Kabam have made another mistake somewhere…
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    The numbers will make or break him but he's definitely interesting. He really needs massive damage to justify the sheer amount of skill you would need to play him.

For people who prefer reading to watching videos:- https://playcontestofchampions.com/champion-spotlight-kraven/
  • CosmicGuardianCosmicGuardian Posts: 408 ★★★
    He certainly seems to be quite interesting. I’m anxious to see gameplay, as it seems the traps are quite important to his play style and I’d like to be able to see how this mechanic actually functions. It seems like a decent chunk of damage may be put behind his sig, but hopefully he doesn’t suffer too much without it.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    The thing that entices me is the crit bleeds. The crit at 200% potency of a crit. It looks like a super crit bleed. Wanna see gameplay first
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★

The thing that entices me is the crit bleeds. The crit at 200% potency of a crit. It looks like a super crit bleed. Wanna see gameplay first

Given the seemingly low numbers, maybe they're banking all his damage on the crit bleeds. I sure hope not, that would suck