**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Are any of these champions worth rank 4 as 5*?

Danicb94Danicb94 Posts: 97
edited October 2017 in General Discussion
I feel i don't have any 5* worth to take it to rank 4, do u guys think any of these worth it?

Are any of these champions worth rank 4 as 5*? 43 votes

Black Panther (Duped x20)
20%
Haji_SaabxNigLosspikLethaldoseXillymanMajinRamboDrchucklesCliffordcanYoungspooky 9 votes
Elektra (Unduped)
18%
winterthurSMiller80DarkZenAfridVartoxTROUBL3DJJGshchong2 8 votes
Moon Knight (Duped x20)
6%
Jonrdz1dolann__CallMeStark 3 votes
Winter Soldier (Unduped)
6%
Spity68Cap253120majid 3 votes
Keep Waiting...
46%
RB6942danielmathEdenrrificWilljackson16KyrkantDanicb94zuffySpeedbumpSakkbanNomarigerolwinniewinwinSonOfGwynSuperSam57gohard123vinniegainzViciousJKorporate_KurtCentriuntheXTempestJoeswimmer 20 votes

Comments

• Options
    AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    edited October 2017
    Elektra (Unduped)
    If you don't have someone already at r5 to reduce defensive ability accuracy
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Elektra (Unduped)
    @Danicb94 , .... Agree with Afrid, if you MUST upgrade someone and can't wait due to the need for defensive ability accuracy reduction to deal with things like spidey's evade, etc, and at the same time you still don't have (1) BW dupped with good signature ability, or (2) Crossbone, or (3) Karnak, or to some extend (4) Falcon, then go for it

Otherwise, you can wait for many other God tier champs to use the T4cc for better ROI
  • Options
    SakkbanSakkban Posts: 96
    Keep Waiting...
    I have a R4 Elektra, but never use her for anything but arena. If I need ability accuracy reduction I use Crossbones as he is much better. My advice is to keep waiting.
  • Options
    gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    Keep Waiting...
    UNLEASH THE BANANA GRANT IN YOU AND SAVE THOSE SHARDS
  • Options
    Danicb94Danicb94 Posts: 97
    Keep Waiting...
    shchong2 wrote: »
    @Danicb94 , .... Agree with Afrid, if you MUST upgrade someone and can't wait due to the need for defensive ability accuracy reduction to deal with things like spidey's evade, etc, and at the same time you still don't have (1) BW dupped with good signature ability, or (2) Crossbone, or (3) Karnak, or to some extend (4) Falcon, then go for it

Otherwise, you can wait for many other God tier champs to use the T4cc for better ROI

i don't have a good accuracy reduction champion but even elektra seems to be broken, when spider man is bleeding he keeps evading, that's why i have not upgraded her yet : /, some other guys says that Elektra is really good with resonate, anyway thanks for your suggestion, i think i'll keep waiting D: