**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Great job on Hawkeye, the mechanic really gives hope to grow the game

As stated, every cyber weekend or Fourth of July when I try to understand how these pixels have taken so much of my will power from me, these type of things make me miss all those tendies a little less. Great improvement and I hope more interesting mechanics are on the horizon. Let’s get another 7 more years of bad pulls!

Comments

• Options
    Upanddown_69Upanddown_69 Posts: 248
    Totally agree… love the new perfect release mechanic!!
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,772 ★★★★★
    edited December 2021
    Reducing this to mere pixels takes away from the fact that Kabam have so many departments and people who put so much work into this game
    It’s a product with a lot of IP, lore, design, an engine, complex mechanics, marketing, finance, content, algorithms and on and on and on
    Its not just mere pixels
  • Options
    ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    This is the kind of buff that someone like me lives for.

I have been so frustrated lately. I hadn’t quit, and I am not going to quit. But my playtime has been down since the spring.

This buff doesn’t make Hawkeye the best character in the game, or OP.

But is sure as hell makes him INTERESTING and FUN TO PLAY.

That’s all I have ever wanted, with the Buff Program. I know sometimes they won’t always hit the mark.

But this buff is amazing, to me. I freaking love how it feels to actually play.

Great job by Kabam — seriously. I wasn’t quitting, regardless. But this is definitely gonna make my playtime and engagement increase
  • Options
    2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
    Hawkeye's slow motion made my day! Thanks Kabam.
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    I agree with everything here. New mechanics are great!!!

I think visually Kravens is a lot less satisfying then Hawkeyes is. Maybe this could be fix by placing actual traps instead of circles. And to show being rooted show the champ out lined with purple. Like some nodes used to do with champs. Kraven rn looks very beta in terms of the art of the root mechanic.

Hawkeye is awesome visually though!!