**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New cav nodes

udyedagainudyedagain Posts: 2,166 ★★★★★
Why make us reparry, if one parry doesn't work? Chapter 3.1, I parried like a million times and they would not get stunned. Please never bring these nodes again.

We never asked for new nodes. These nodes are horrible.

Comments

• Options
    FrankWhiteFrankWhite Posts: 178 ★★
    I hate them too. But we can‘t change it
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    Everything was great until I got to 3.1. Had no complaints. Was even complimenting the changes to my friend. But to require reparry on every single fight or else you get punished, and then on top of that to limit the champions that get the benefits to mercs and gotg, 3.1 is a joke and completely unnecessary.
  • Options
    SandPounderSandPounder Posts: 342 ★★★
    The GOTG champs get no benefit from this at all given the short duration of their bleeds and how they’re tied to their specials.

Your team pretty much needs to consist of Hit Monkey, Gwenpool, Domino and Deadpool XF for their bleed abilities
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★

The GOTG champs get no benefit from this at all given the short duration of their bleeds and how they’re tied to their specials.

Your team pretty much needs to consist of Hit Monkey, Gwenpool, Domino and Deadpool XF for their bleed abilities

Even Domino isn't great considering her bleeds are locked behind special attacks & reliant on RnG
    I used her & it was mostly a normal Domino fight with lot of RnG involved
    She could hardly get to 2-3 furies per fight....I never saw 4
    Masacre is a much better option with Sp1 spams but I don't think most people have a ranked up Masacre