**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Road To The Labyrinth Bug

Dear Kabam!
My problem would be the following in the Road To The Labyrinth event quest chapter 3 round 1 for the first and foremost heroes, for example, there is a 4-star juggernaut with 907 power and 12987 is the first hero to fight Iron Patriot 4 stars with 918 power and 12012 lives with any level of attack I'm going to do 121 I do not injure him but he's just 2-3,000 in the rain and still defending himself from level 1 and 2 damage so he's almost impossible to beat and the next with the heat this problem I think it is not normal.
With this, I would like to ask for your help.
Sincerely, DefenderForce
Sorry if I did not signal the bug in the right place

Comments

• Options
    It's really hard to understand your problem here. probably a language issue.

But I think you have not read the nodes and are having difficulties with beating the safeguard nodes. you can only deal 1% of their health as damage. so with a champ that does not reduce abilities (example: a awakened Black Widow) or a champ that deals damage over time (example: wolverine bleed) you will need at least 100 hits to kill each opponent.
  • Options
    Hi Scooby Doo!
    I can go to google translation because I'm Hungarian and unfortunately I can not really speak English
  • Options
    I hope this is understandable, almost invincible in Chapter 3 round 1
  • Options
    Arus25Arus25 Posts: 158
    He dont know how to play against safeguard
  • Options
    Unfortunately, there might be some tips on how to do this event? my 5th hero the next 4 * Juggernaut rank4 / 5 level 40 / 40-4 * Kingpin rank 3/5 level30 / 30-4 * Hulkbusterrank 3/5 level 30/30 -5 * Guillotinerank1 / 5 level 25 / 25-3 * Doctor Octopus rank 4/4 level 40/40
  • Options
    is there any chance I have with the team?