**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

High ground broken in war (Merged Threads)

Comments

• Options
    Noise72Noise72 Posts: 337 ★★★
    I guess I don't understand what this means. Will both rating and tier be unaffected by this war? Should we completely stop or still try to finish the map? Wish there was a little more detail.
  • Options
    AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    From the in-game mail I got about this topic, and with the reduction in wars played for season rewards. Is the war season over? We only have 2 more wars and, from experience, these bugs don't get fixed fast
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,587 ★★★★★
    Definitely stinks for any alliances on the edge trying to achieve the next rank.
  • Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    @Kabam Zibiit can we all have the next tier rewards for this season?

We've been pushing to get into the next tier and are almost there and then this happens.

Or Can we redo this war?

I mean I don't know what's the best solution but we've put all the effort in just to be pegged back at the last moment.
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    tafre said:

I heard that war rating is gonna get affected after these wars, even if they don't count towards the season points. If that is the case and the season goes on, it is utterly stupid. Season still going on doesn't make any sense either unless we get the same exact matchups we got this war, doesn't seem like fair.

Why you guys are insisting on keeping the season going is beyond me, haven't you made enough already last weekend smh???

^^^
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,149 ★★★★★
    The one season they had 1 war didn’t count and then made adjustment after season was completely bs. Like this war, they said it don’t count but it will reflect on the war rating. So essentially you are still force to play this war or risk dropping in war rating.
  • Options
    hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,120 ★★★★★
    Ebony_Naw said:

Not looking forward to the Bishop fight I have coming up...

Hope that unlike me, he’s not a jerk and placed with WP
    Sounds like a Warlock strat. I went Rulk. Was funny though. My path mate also had a Rulk on the team. And as I was literally just getting out of my other fight before him, I see our icons both move towards the tile.. apparently he was trying to troll me (knew I was recording) and snake the fight. He got beat up by the High Ground though. 😆 And I went in to clean up to discover he was at an sp2 at start. Worked in my favor though cause I just decided to block it and got 7 Heat charges, then proceeded to kill him before he could throw any more specials. Which also coincidentally tied in perfectly with my pro-Suicides debate with him.
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    edited December 2021
    :) well there you have it folks
  • Options
    KrisGJJKrisGJJ Posts: 69
    This is absolutely unbelievable.
    You’ve made millions of dollars in a weekend and you keep releasing a broken game offering us brutal compensation…
    How many players have you lost ?
  • Options
    hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,120 ★★★★★
    edited December 2021
    Rip.. we were just about to climb a bracket. I wouldn't mind seeing some sort of "apologies for the mess up guys" reward bonus tacked onto the season rewards.
  • Options
    geoff78geoff78 Posts: 219 ★★
    You people are comical. They messed up AQ last week but kept it running, and people complained. Now they have a bug in AW and they do the right thing and shut it down, and you still complain. Pretty sure some of you only come here to ****.
  • Options
    Mario33Mario33 Posts: 477 ★★★
    There should be a compensation award!! Will they give beside the season rewards? What do you think?
  • Options
    DedaDeda Posts: 43
    I really think compensations at this point is meaningless.
    People who are working on the game are simply not good enough.
  • Options
    AzenstarAzenstar Posts: 58
    And what about the 28days AW solo event, for those who didn't complete all milestones?? No compensation for that??!?
  • Options
    DedaDeda Posts: 43
    edited December 2021
    *Double post.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Azenstar said:

And what about the 28days AW solo event, for those who didn't complete all milestones?? No compensation for that??!?

Any war works for it.
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Azenstar said:

That's exactly what I was going to ask. I haven't got the last milestone yet, and that s the more important (6* shards)
  • Options
    Can high ground just go away? I don't think anyone would miss it.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    Searmenis said:

Azenstar said:

That's exactly what I was going to ask. I haven't got the last milestone yet, and that s the more important (6* shards)
    Off-season counts toward it.